Chapter 27

There were rules at the aizawas. Not many, but there were rules.

Like, no eating in their rooms if it makes crumbs. No sneaking out past 3 am. If you're going somewhere tell somebody. No loud blondes. No cursing around eri.

Hitoshi had a bit of a problem with that fourth rule...

As well as izuku....

Currently izuku and hitoshi were just walking around mustafu. "What do you plan on doing when you get older?" hitoshi asked. Izuku shrugged. "I dont know. Maybe become a hero? Or just staying low." izuku shrugged. Hitoshi nodded, and izuku climbed up on a small wall.

"I do know that i want to make a difference. I want people to know my name! I want to make a change in peoples life! Im not going to live as an untold story! Im gonna go out in a blaze of glory." izuku said happily as his tail turned into all different kinds of shapes behind him.

"Alright, calm down." hitoshi rolled his eyes and tugged izuku down. "Hey let go of me! Go hug and kiss you little electric boy." izuku cooed, making kissing sounds. Hitoshi flushed and chased him around the city for a while until they both collapsed on the side walk laughing their asses off.

"Come on izuku! Dont act like you dont like bakugou! I can basically see you making lovey dovey eyes at him during class." hitoshi scoffed, and izuku rolled his eyes.

Izuku killed mineta because he wouldnt stop being a perv. So a seat opened up for hitoshi.

"Come on! Lets go back to the dorms!" izuku said, dragging hitoshi to the dorms. They laughed and made conversation along the way.

The guys were playing in the common room while people spread out and talked to one another. Denki walked over to hitoshi and izuku winked at them as they scurried away to hitoshi's room. Nobody seemed to notice and continued on what they were doing.

Izuku looked around and saw bakugou walking up to him. "We need to talk deku!" he yelled. Nobody even blinked their way. This was nothing new. So when bakugou dragged izuku off to izuku's room noody blinked an eye.

"Listen izuku." bakugou whispered. This caught izuku's attention. He quickly turned towards bakugou who looked all flustered.

"I...i like you!" bakugou yelled. Izuku looked at bakugou in shock and bakugou held his hands up. "Hear me out! And dont hate me! I dont know when i realized this, but i felt empty without you when you left. As a kid i didnt understand, but now i do! I know you hate me because i bullied you, but im still so sorry and just hope taht you can at least think about it." bakugou whispered.

Izuku tackled bakugou to the bed and started hungrily kissing him.

(author may add smut scene as extra chapter at the end of the book so for those who are innocent, you're welcome)

Izuku smirked as he walked out of his room while bakugou limped behind him. Izuku said bakugou went to bed early and they all just chilled out in the common room. Jirou, tokoyami and izuku were rocking out to music, singing and yelling the lyrics. Jirou and izuku most enthusiastically.

But then something happened. Bakugou came downstairs as aizawa ran into the common room. "Eri's missing!" He yelled. Izuku snapped. His eyes turned green and bakugou knew what was happening. "Get away from him!" He yelled. Everyone quickly backed away as Izuku fell to his knees.

His back felt as if it was ripping himself apart. He yelled as bones came out of his back, and the wing quickly materialized around it. Blood was running down Izuku's back as he staggered,p up. He got shocked looks from all of his classmates, and they only increased when izuku pulled his mask out, putting it on his face. He made several clones,a don he ran off with all of them. They all burst into the sky, flapping their wings at full speed.

He could see sights from all of his clones, and then he saw her. He shot in that direction, and when he saw the white bundle of hair over a shoulder, he immediately killed the person carrying her. Izuku took Eri in his arms tightly, and assured her she was alright.

Izuku spent a moment comforting her before he flew back at a decent pace to the UA dorms. He had used to much of his quirk, so when he set Eri down, he collapsed next to her.

Days later, everything was back to normal again. He was using his wings more in fighting, using them to blast himself forwards or backwards, and they decently helped in balancing.

But one day, Izuku and katsuki were in izuku's room at the aizawa's. Izuku kissed katsuki sand it turned heated. He could hear aizawa's footsteps, and immediately started playing the video game with katsuki. Aizawa gave them the stink eye, but left them alone.

Katsuki and izuku laughed and Hitoshi and denki came waltzing in, sucking each other's face off. Izuku and katsuki smirked.

"Heya." Izuku said in a monotone voice. Denki and shinsou yelped. Katsuki had to go back to his house, and the three of them were hanging out. Shinsou and denki was kissing roughly behind Izuku and aizawa was coming again.

The two freaked out cuz denki wasn't supposed to be over. So Izuku opened the void, and shoved him in as aizawa opened the door. "And I was like, katsuki ya bitch, no." Izuku sassed, snapping his fingers. Hitoshi cackled and aizawa smiled, shutting the door again, Hitoshi and izuku pulled denki out of the void, and denki hugged Izuku tightly. "You saved me!" He yelled.

A few days later, aizawa walked in on Izuku kissing bakugou and denki kissing shinsou. They froze, and aizawa's quirk activated. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT LOUD BLONDES?!?! THEY"RE MULTIPLYING!" aizawa yelled. Mic appeared in the doorway, a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, You your daddy's son." He said before walking away, dragging aizawa with him. . The four boys died in laughter, and played fairy princess with Eri for the rest of the day.

Years later, katsuki and izuku were living together. And shinsou and denki were living together.

They were all heroes, and somehow Izuku was number one. He had explained in interviews what happened, and who he was. And the world accepted him. Everyone was so happy together.

Izuku was number one with his boyfriend in second. Well, soon to be fiancé.

Izuku's outfit had changed from the original design. He had aizawa's scarf like material around his forearms. He had a hoodie without the sleeves, but the hood was there, and he could zip it up. His shirt under was a simple green shirt. But he stuck with the cargo pants and combat boots.

Izuku and his boyfriend were on a rooftop, having a picnic, and the stars were beautiful. "Ya know kat...ive loved you since we were kids. You were always my kacchan. I didnt care that you hated me. I loved you. And i stil do." izuku smiled. Kat smiled back at him and kissed him on the cheek.

"But, ive been thinking. And i want to make this relationship, not just boyfriends." izuku smiled as he got on one knee and turned to his boyfriend.

"Bakugou katsuki...will you marry me?"

"Fuck yeah I will!"

That is the end of Satan's child! Thank you all! I plan on writing a smut chapter.....it will never be spoken of again, you hear me? It's hard enough to just write it, so I will not be blamed  for anything. Thank you all for reading!