chapter 21

DAMNIT, CHAPTER 20 WAS LABELED WRONG AND I CANT FIX IT

Aizawa let izuku off the hook from the internship, but izuku was still sitting in their house on the couch, aizawa besides him.

"Izuku, can you tell me what happened with stain?" aizawa asked. Izuku hesitantly nodded, and pet bitch carefully.

"When i was seven, my parents had just died, and i ran away, into the city, not knowing where i was going. I didnt stop until I physically couldn't walk anymore. Found toga. We were all on our own. We stuck together, and ran to a small building to take cover. Stain was killing somebody in there, and thats how he found us." izuku whispered.

"He had also sort of taken in shigaraki, and dabi. So shigaraki is basically my brother, but dabi is one of my cousins, so he doesnt count." izuku sighed.

"Shigaraki had separated from us and went with All For One. dabi went about half a year after him, yet he still kept in touch. Toga and i were ten years old when we were led to an underground fighting area. We were forced to fight there, and on our most dangerous match, stain left us." izuku whispered.

"We decided if he didnt come back in three days, we would give up. He would usually be out n missions for a few days, but he would sent a simple text to us if he was out more than a day. He didnt any day we waited." izuku whispered.

"So, we gave up on him. Made a name for ourselves. Until she was killed a year later by heroes." izuku sighed, tipping his head bck and rubbing his face. "Stain was total shit as a dad. We had to get groceries if we wanted to eat. It was constant training every minute of the day. I had katanas, toga had knives. Thats all we worked on. We were trained to be assassins at only nine years old." izuku scoffed.

Aizawa put a hand on his shoulder. "Its alright." he smiled. Izuku nodded, quickly wiping his eyes. "He had a rule ya know... no crying. Not because it was weak, but because whatever you were crying about is a distraction." izuku scoffed. Aizawa huffed beside him, and pulled him in for a hug.

"Emotions are vital izuku. And not everything is a distraction. Sometimes you just need to let it out." he whispered. Izuku sniffled and before he knew it, he was bawling his eyes out. Seven years of emotions were spilled into aizawa's chest and aizawa only held him tight and reassured him.

Izuku's eyes were red and puffy by the end of it, and he was so embarrassed for crying onto not only his teacher's arms, but in his favorite heroes. "I-im gonna go." izuku said, gesturing towards the front door. "You can stay if you want izuku." aizawa said softly. And izuku sighed. "Sorry aizawa. But i need to visit somebody in 1-A." izuku said. Aizawa smiled. "Ill see you in a few days problem child." he smiled.

Izuku nodded, and he ran to UA, not even fazed after aizawa's internship. He ran up the stairs and into a certain blonde's dorm. "deku?" bakugou asked on the bed, reading a book. Izuku shot the door, before leaping into bakugou's arms, and laying ontop of him.

"Kacchan, im sorry." izuku whispered. Katsuki sat up, and sat besides izuku. "What the hell happened?" he asked. Izuku looked away. "Do i have to talk about it?" he asked, tackling bakugou into a hug.

"Come on deku! What the hell is the matter with you?" bakugou asked. "How much time you got?" izuku mumbled from being buried inside of bakugou's chest. Bakugou was as red as a tomato, and izuku just inaheled his childhood best friends scent that he missed. He missed being close to him.

"Deku....i should be the one apologizing." katsuki said, sitting up. He looked izuku in the eyes, and held his shoulders. "Im so sorry. I was a fucking bitch to you in middle school. Im so sorry deku." bakugou whispered, tearing up. "I know you hate me, but maybe you can forgive me?" he asked. Izuku chuckled, grabbing the collar of bakugou's shirt, and pulling him in close.

"Ive never hated you katsuki. Never could." izuku said with a smirk, hovering his lips over bakugou's before pulling away and walking out of the room and into izuku's own room.

He sat in his room, and pulled bitch out of the void. He loved it in there, and had his own little bed. They cuddled throughout the night, and izuku got up, and got a slushee from speedway before doing anything else. He put it in the fridge so it would stay cool as he went upstairs to grab a few things.

When he went into the fridge, it was gone. He burst into bakugou's room, and he was fucking changing. His shirt was off and he thankfully had boxers on, but izuku didnt even flinch as he held onto the door frame with one hand and the door handle with the other.

"Did you drink my slushee?" izuku asked, absolutely pissed. Bakugou yelped, and covered his chest. "MAYBE I DID! But get the fuck out!" he screamed. Izuku slammed the door and walked in, grabbing bakugou's jaw. He wrapped his tail around his wrists, and poked his chest.

"Damn, i knew you had big boobs, but this exceeds expectations." izuku said. Bakugou was fighting in his hands, as red as a tomato. "Im going to buy another slushee." he said nonchalantly and waltzed out of there and going back to speedway.

He looked at the alcohol, and chuckled when it reminded him of something. He walked back to the dorms, and sipped his slushee. He sits down at the table on his phone.

"What ae you laughing about?" a red bakugou asked. "Saw a fourty in the gas station by the alcohol, and reminded me of the time when shiggy, dabi, and a few other villains were chilling around and i yelled "fuck life" as loud as i could, and shiggy and dabi joined in. we saw a villain slowly grab his phone and whisper, "call kurogiri." izuku snorted, thinking about this.

"So i grabbed one of the forty's we had lying around, and smashed it on the ground and screamed, "scatter!" izuku died of laughter.