The Voice

"COME HERE TOMMY" Dream yelled as he chased him in the darkness. Tommy ran further and further but it didn't feel like he was moving as he heard Dream getting closer and closer. "GET AWAY" Tommy yelled as he felt Dream grab his arm.

Tommy instantly sat up as he hyperventilated loudly. "H-help" he cried as he hugged his knees. He was panicking badly as he started to hear Dreams voice. "You thought you were free huh" Dream laughed. He then heard the door open as he felt hands cover his ears, making him panic more. "It's ok it's ok" Tubbo said frantically. Tommy couldn't hear him, he had no idea it was Tubbo as he started scratching at Tubbo's hands, trying to get him off. "What's going on?" Tommy heard Ranboos muffled voice as he started to scream loudly.

"Tubbo let go" He heard Ranboo say as he felt Tubbo let go. Tommy's scream lasted a few more seconds before it turned into hard crying. "Tommy you're ok, it's Ranboo, you're safe" Ranboo said calmly as he gently laid his hands on his shoulders. Tommy didn't calm down, he was hyperventilating like crazy. "Listen to my breathing and try to copy ok, you're ok" Ranboo said as he breathed loudly. Tommy quietened down and listen to Ranboos breathing as he tried to copy. He was finding it very difficult but he was managing. "That's it, it's alright" Ranboo said calmly. Tommy quickly dived into him and hugged him. "It's alright, it's all ok now" Ranboo said gently as he shielded him from everything.

Tommy started to calm down as he hugged Ranboo tightly whilst shaking. "I'm here to protect you, you're safe I promise" Ranboo said slowly. Tommy took a deep breath as he started to relax and rest himself onto Ranboo. "There we go, its alright" Ranboo said calmly as he slowly rubbed Tommy's back. "It's all ok now, what happened" Ranboo asked. "N-nightmare" Tommy stuttered. "Ok, that's ok, it's alright" Ranboo said with a comforting smile. Tommy cried quietly in Ranboos arms as Tubbo zoned out. "You alright Tubbo" Ranboo asked him, bringing him back to reality. "Hm, oh yeah, fine" Tubbo said with a smile.

Tommy heard but didn't say anything, he was too tired. He closed his eyes and was slowly falling asleep on Ranboo. "I'm gonna go make food if anyone wants to follow" Ranboo said as he lifted Tommy off him and got up. Tommy tried to grab him but missed as he laid on the bed. Ranboo left the room as Tommy heard him walk away. "Are you ok" Tubbo asked him. "No" Tommy said quietly with a sniffle. "W-want a hug" Tubbo asked. Tommy nodded, "why did you stutter?" He asked as he hugged Tubbo and felt him shaking. "Hey, what's wrong" Tommy asked. "It's nothing" Tubbo said nervously.

"It is something, you can talk to me y'know" Tommy said as he calmed down and took a deep breath. "I promise, everything's ok" Tubbo laughed nervously. Tommy knew something was wrong but didn't want to pressure him. "Foods ready!" Ranboo yelled up to them. "Come on, lets go and eat" Tubbo said as he held his hand. Tommy nodded with a small smile as he slowly followed him to the top of the stairs.

"Hey Tommy" Tommy froze as he heard Dream again. Tubbo felt a tug as he turned around and looked at Tommy, he looked shocked. Tommy felt faint as he started to stumble. "Ranboo!" Tubbo yelled as he quickly caught Tommy and sat him down on the top step. "S-stop" Tommy whispered as he held his head in his hands. "What's up" Ranboo said as he walked to them. He then saw them both sat down and got concerned. "I don't know, he just froze and started stumbling" Tubbo said as he put Tommy's head on his shoulder and put his arm around him in case he did faint.

"Ok, its ok, Tommy can you hear me" Ranboo said, Tommy didn't respond. "Tommy" he said again as he shook him. "What do we do?" Tubbo said. "Has he actually fainted or is he just not responded?" Ranboo questioned. He then held his hand, "Tommy can you squeeze my hand" he asked. Tommy squeezed it gently, he was too tired, he was hearing Dreams voice on repeat and could barely hear Ranboo or Tubbo. His breathing was all over the place.

"Tommy you're ok" Tubbo said to him. Tommy didn't move, he was just listening to Dream tell him how he had betrayed him by leaving and how no one actually cares about him. "Tommy can you talk to us" Ranboo asked as he held Tommy's hand gently, very worried. "I-I can hear him" Tommy whispered shakily. "Ok, I promise you he's not here, focus on my voice and try to block him out, it'll be ok" Ranboo said as he looked at Tommy's face, his bandage was soaked as tears ran down his face, none of them had noticed he was crying quietly. "Its ok, come on, lets go and sit on the sofa" Ranboo said as he helped them up.