Panic Attack In The Snow

"Are you ok now Ranboo" Tommy asked. Ranboo looked at Tommys face, he couldn't tell how Tommy was feeling but he knew one of the emotions was worry. "I'm ok" he gave a weak smile, "just tired is all". "Same" Tommy and Tubbo agreed. "But the day has only just begun, we can't just go back to sleep" Ranboo laughed, slowly cheering up. "Says who" Tubbo said as he laid down. "No come on" Ranboo laughed, "let's go and eat". He held both Tommys and Tubbos hand as he brought them to the kitchen, he felt a lot more relaxed than before.

Tubbo took Tommy over to the table whilst Ranboo got started on the food. "How're you holding up Tommy" Tubbo whisper-asked. "Worried, what about you" Tommy whispered back honestly. "Same, is there anything we can really do though?" Tubbo asked. "I don't think so" Tommy sighed. "I can hear both of you y'know, you're not quiet at all, also I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me" Ranboo laughed. "But-" "I'm fine" Ranboo smiled, cutting Tommy off. "Is he doing the thing again?" Tommy whispered to Tubbo. "You mean the smiley happy thing?" Tubbo whispered. "Yeah". "Yeah he's doing it" Tubbo sighed. "Does he even realise he is hiding his own feelings or does he just like forget about it?" Tommy questioned. "Do you guys not remember the part where I said I can still hear both of you" Ranboo said as he turned around and looked at the 2. "I am aware of my own emotions, don't think that I'm not, if I say I'm fine then I'm fine" Ranboo laughed nervously.

"Did we piss him off?" Tommy whispered. "I think so" Tubbo whispered. "Guys stop. I. Am. Fine" Ranboo said as he walked over to them and placed down 3 plates. "If you say so" Tubbo said to himself as he started eating. Tommy tried to shrug it off but he couldn't, he was worried about Ranboo. He had helped Tommy when he was down or when he was panicking so now it was Tommy's time to be there for Ranboo. "Ranboo-" "I'm fine Tommy" Ranboo instantly said, cutting Tommy off. "Ok" Tommy said quietly. *How am I supposed to help him if I cant even say anything* he thought. "I get you're worried about me but you still have to eat" Ranboo said, moving the plate more towards Tommy. "Right" Tommy said to himself as he picked up his fork and messed with the food, eating some every now and then.

"You both seem worried so lets go for a walk, the fresh air will help" Ranboo smiled as he took all the plates away once they were all finished. "C'mon, lets go and get dressed" Tubbo sighed as he held Tommys hand and took him upstairs. He then began to set out some clothes for Tommy as Tommy waited on the bed, clearly worried since he kept picking at his hands. "Here. Tommy its ok, he'll be fine, I'll make sure of it ok" Tubbo smiled as he sat next to Tommy. "But he's not-" "He is, he's fine, he said it himself" Tubbo interrupted him. "But you know he's not, are you even going to at least try and help him" Tommy said, raising his voice a bit. "Calm down, of cause I'm going to try and help him but I don't know how" Tubbo said, trying to not turn this into an argument. "Sorry" Tommy said as he gripped his hands together, letting his nails dig into his hands.

"Its ok, just dont lash out at me, it'll all be fine, I'll leave you to get dressed now" Tubbo said as he left the room. Tommy wanted to cry, he felt bad for not only Ranboo but for almost yelling at Tubbo, he didn't mean to. He quickly got dressed and sat up against his head board. *I can't hug him constantly so how can I help* Tommy thought, still wondering how to help Ranboo. He hadn't realised it but his hand has slid under his jumper and to his arm, he was slowly scratching his arm, putting in some pressure to do some damage.

"Hey Tommy, ready to go?" He heard at the door, it was Ranboo. "Yes s-sorry" Tommy said, stuttering accidentally as he heard the door open but his hand didn't move, it just kept scratching. "Hey, whats wrong?" Ranboo asked, hearing the stutter but not seeing his hand under his jumper. "Nothing" Tommy laughed nervously, "I-it's fine". "It's not fine, whats up" Ranboo said as he sat down on the edge of the bed. He then looked at Tommy and saw a slight movement every now and then under Tommys jumper. "You don't need to do that" He said calmly as he slowly pulled Tommys hand away from his sleeve. "Sorry sorry I didn't even know I was doing it-" Tommy quickly said as he felt his heart start to get faster and his throat start to close. "Tommy its ok, just hold my hands, it's all going to be ok, you don't need to do that anymore" Ranboo said calmly. "Sorry" Tommy whispered. "It's alright I promise, c'mon, Tubbo's waiting downstairs" Ranboo said as he helped Tommy stand up, they soon went downstairs to Tubbo who was waiting at the front door.