Sensitive Talk

Tommy heard someone crying next to him, waking him up. He sat up, "Ranboo?" he said. He then felt someone immediately hug him from the opposite side of Ranboo, making him jump. "Tubbo?" he said quietly. Tubbo nodded as he hugged Tommy tightly. "What's wrong" Tommy asked him quietly as he hugged him back. Tubbo grabbed Tommy's hand and led him outside the bedroom before he started crying into his shoulder. "Its ok, what's wrong" Tommy asked again. Tubbo shook his head, not wanting to answer. "Ok, its ok, you're safe" Tommy said as he rubbed his back.

They stayed there until Tubbo calmed down. "Are you ok now" Tommy asked him as they separated from the hug. "Mhm" Tubbo mumbled. Tommy then put his hand on Tubbo's shoulder, "you're still shaking a bit" he said. "What happened?" He asked again. "J-just another n-nightmare" Tubbo laughed nervously as he wiped his tears away. "What was it about?" Tommy asked him. "D-don't worry about it" Tubbo stuttered as he hugged Tommy again. "Oh, ok then, are you actually ok though because you don't sound it and you're still shaking" Tommy said as he hugged him back. "Y-yes" Tubbo said quietly as he cried silently, not letting Tommy hear.

"I may be blind but I can still hear you crying y'know, talk to me Tubbo, what actually happened" Tommy said as he held him closely. "I-it's fine" Tubbo cried quietly. "It's not fine and I wanna help you so what's going on, I can't tell anyone even if I wanted to if that's what you're worried about" Tommy said with a little laugh. Tubbo smiled as he sniffled, "o-ok well, remember my execution with T-Technoblade and S-Schlatt" he started. "Mhm" Tommy mumbled. "W-well that's the only nightmare I have and it happens every night, c-causing me to wake up panicking" Tubbo explained as he hugged Tommy tightly. "Oh ok, that's ok, you're safe now, I've got you ok" Tommy said as he started to get flashbacks, being stuck on the roof with Wilbur, feeling useless as he watched Tubbo suffer.

"I'm so sorry I just stood and watched I really could've done something but I-" "Tommy it's fine, I could see you were scared and confused too, the thing that annoys me is how happy Wilbur looked" Tubbo said as another tear dropped onto his face. Tommy was confused, "did he look happy?" He questioned. "Yes, he started walking away with a smile on his face" Tubbo cried. Tommy's anger was rising but he couldn't even get revenge, "ok, it's ok now" he said calmly. "T-Techno looked scared as well, I felt bad for him, he really did have the whole government against him, I don't blame him but I don't know if he knows that" Tubbo said as he loosened the hug.

"Yeah, I do still think about that, I never saw Techno's face when that happened obviously so I couldn't tell how he felt, should we go talk to him?" Tommy said. "I-I mean, sure" Tubbo said as he started to regret his decision. "Ok, we should leave Ranboo a note though before we go" Tommy said as Tubbo quickly ripped a page out of a book and wrote, "Going to visit Techno to talk about something, will be back before night". "Ok done, l-lets go" Tubbo said as he held Tommy's hand. "Are you sure you want to go now though, I mean, you seem really upset about it" Tommy said as he followed him. "Y-yes" Tubbo said sternly as he walked out the front doorway. "I'm just saying, I don't want you to start panicking" Tommy said as he felt the cold air hit him.

They soon reached the house as they walked up the stairs and to the front door. "If you know I don't like you then go away" Techno said as he slowly opened the door after hearing a knock. "Hello Techno" Tubbo said as he squeezed Tommy's hand accidentally. "Oh, hello guys, why're you 2 here?" Techno questioned as they sat down on the sofa after he closed the door. "I-is Phil home?" Tubbo asked. "Nope, why're you stuttering? You never stutter?" Techno asked. "Take it slow if you need" Tommy whispered to Tubbo. Tubbo took a deep breathe before speaking, "do you remember m-my execution with Schlatt" he asked. "Yes, why?" Techno said confusedly. "Do you regret it?" Tubbo asked.

"What kind of question is that of cause I do! We were on the same side after all and you just looked so scared, I wanted to help you but I had Schlatt in my ear the entire time" Techno explained. "Right" Tubbo said quietly as he started to get more flash backs. "May I ask, Tommy why're you here?" Techno asked. "Emotional support and I was also there so I wanna be in this" Tommy laughed. "Ok then" Techno said as he looked at Tubbo. "Hey, you alright kid" Techno asked as he shook his shoulder slightly. Tubbo zoned back in, "oh, s-sorry". "It's ok, we don't have to talk about this now y'know, you don't look like you're in the right mental state right now and trust me I would know" Techno said with a small smile.

"B-but I want t-to know more" Tubbo said as his breathing started to become heavier. "I don't really have anything to tell you except you shouldn't blame me for that, it was all Schlatt and his side person Quackity, stupid idiot still thinks he can kill me" Techno laughed. "Tommy what happened on your side?" He asked. "Just a lot of manipulation and trauma" Tommy said with a slight nervous laugh. "Oh, ok then" Techno said, he noticed Tubbo's chest moving up and down quite fast. "Kid, look at me, we don't have to do this now and we're not, you're about to have a panic attack and I can see that" Techno said as he put his hand on Tubbo's shoulder.

Tubbo nodded as he started shaking slightly. Tommy quickly pulled him into a hug as they both stood up. "You 2 should go home and talk it out between yourselves or do something else to calm down" Techno said as he started pushing them out the door. "Plus, Phil will be back soon so that's another reason". "Can you walk back with us just in case Tubbo passes out or something" Tommy asked as he put his arm around Tubbo for comfort. "Sure" Techno said as he held Tommy's other hand and led them both home. "Are you both ok" he asked them. "I am, don't know about Tubbo" Tommy said as he felt Tubbo shaking but couldn't hear anything.

He felt little snow flakes start to drop onto his head as it got a lot colder. "Jesus" he said as he shivered. "Are you ok" he asked Tubbo. Tubbo shook his head, he was quietly panicking as he saw the mansion start to come into view. "Ok, it'll be ok, you're safe ok, Techno's right there so if we get into trouble then he will definitely save us ok" Tommy whispered to him as he nodded. "We're here" Techno said as he walked through the doorway and walked over to the sofa. He then sat them both down, "you guys ok now" he asked them. "We will be now, thank you Techno" Tommy said with a smile as he held Tubbo tightly. "No problem, need anything before I go back?" Techno asked.

"Can you get Ranboo please, he should be in the bedroom you took me to last time you came here" Tommy said. "Ok" Techno said as he went to get Ranboo. "Are you ok?" Tommy asked Tubbo as he cried quietly in Tommy's arms. Tubbo shook his head again as he opened his mouth to make his breathing more noticeable. "Ok, breathe with me, in and out slowly, ready" Tommy said as he put his hands on Tubbo's shoulders and breathed loudly. Tubbo started to copy as he calmed down. "That's it, it's alright now" Tommy said calmly as he hugged Tubbo gently. Tubbo slowly relaxed himself as he let Tommy hold him. "Hey guys! Ranboo isn't here".

——————————
CLIFF HANGER >:D

1393 words