{4}

"Wow! These flyers look amazing Kai! Thank you!" Taehyun rejoiced, looking down at the flyers scattered across the table.

"You're welcome, the art club helped me design them." Kai responded.

Spread across the table, was roughly 100, brightly coloured flyers, that Kai had slammed down only moments ago. Taehyun thought that a great way to bring in new members, would be to hang up flyers around the school. The flyers were decorated with rainbow dinosaurs, and large lettering reading, 'Join The Dinosaur Club today!' with the sub font, 'Don't let your knowledge go extinct!'.

"You've got to be kidding me." Beomgyu mutters, examining the flyer in his hand. "This is the worst thing I've ever seen."

Kai glues his eyes to the floor, rubbing his arm softly. "Oh okay." He sighs.

Shaking his head, Taehyun snatches the flyer from Beomgyu's hand. "They look great actually!"

"I disagree, dinosaurs aren't meant to be rainbow. Imagine how much cooler it would be to have a T-Rex, sharp teeth and all, ripping apart a Triceratops, blood everywhere!" Beomgyu exclaims, jumping on the table, really getting into his idea.

"Well that's not very friendly! We want the students to feel safe coming to our club, I believe a cute dinosaur portrays that." Taehyun said, resting his hands on his hips.

"I think this could work." Yeonjun states.

Taehyun removes his hand from his hip, exaggeratedly pointing at Yeonjun. "See Yeonjun agrees with me."

"I don't think you know him yet." Beomgyu chuckles.

 That's when Taehyun smelt smoke. Yeonjun had actually rolled the flyer up into a joint, and was now getting high. All Taehyun can do is watch in horror, with his jaw firmly on the floor.

"You want some?" Yeonjun passes the blunt towards Kai, who immediately gets too flustered and runs out of the class. 

"Uh I'm going to hang these flyers, I'll see you around." Taehyun says, following Kai out the classroom.

A few hours pass. Taehyun had just finished putting up the last flyer, when he feels a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he sees his biology teacher, who tells him that the principle had requested to see him. 

This was a regular occurrence for Taehyun, so he headed there with no worry. When he gets inside the office, his heart starts to beat a little faster.

"What is this Taehyun?" Principle Bang asks, slapping one of their flyers onto his desk.

"It's a-"

"I know what it is Taehyun, I can read." He interrupts harshly. "Now I thought the deadline was last week, why is there still a club recruiting members?"

Taehyun swallows the lump in his throat before answering. "I thought this club had promise-"

"What is so special about this club?" He interrupts again.

Thinking about it, Taehyun didn't really know himself. Beomgyu wasn't the nicest person to be around, and the club literally was just him sitting around doing nothing. He wondered why he felt the need to help, he was class president, but he didn't owe Beomgyu anything.

"I think that this school neglects the importance of learning history, this club could be beneficial." 

People always said Taehyun sounded like a politician, which he didn't mind since he was considering making that his future career. He just knew how to charm people.

"I even joined it." Taehyun could see the principle grow more intrigued about his last statement, so, he went with it. "The leader is incredibly well knowledged and passionate about dinosaurs, I think anyone would enjoy being in this club."

"Really? I'll have to see for myself then."

Taehyun's eyes widened when he saw the principle calling his receptionist. 

"Can you inform Choi Beomgyu that I need to speak to him? Thank you."

Instantly, Taehyun started to panic. If the principle meets Beomgyu, he'll know that Taehyun lied. That could completely ruin all the hard work he put in becoming the star boy of the school. He didn't know what to do, if only there was a way he could stop this.

"Mr. Choi, have a seat." Principle Bang said, gesturing to the seat next to Taehyun.

Beomgyu sunk into the seat, giving Taehyun the side eye as he sat down.

"Taehyun has spoken very highly of you Beomgyu, you have really captivated him."

A huge smirk painted Beomgyu's face. "Has he now?"

"Apparently you're a spectacular leader of The Dinosaur Club." The man turns to his computer, typing something into the browser. "I wanted to test your knowledge, to see if Taehyun was really telling the truth."

Taehyun looked extremely nervous, hearing each click of the key board. When he turned to Beomgyu, the boy didn't even look fazed, still slumped over, smirking.

"I'm going to ask you a series of questions, are you alright with that Mr. Choi?"

"Sure." Beomgyu muttered.

"What was the oldest dinosaur known to have existed?" Principle Bang asked.

Beomgyu sat up a little, scrunching his nose as he thought.

"sir I-"

"Nyasasaurus parringtoni." Beomgyu confidently states.

Taehyun gulped, hearing Beomgyu's answer followed by a 'correct'. He had to have guessed, Taehyun thought to himself, but Beomgyu just kept answering the questions.

"Oculudentavis khaungraae"

"Correct again, that was the 10th question you got correct, I'm impressed Beomgyu." Principle Bang approvingly smiled.

Relaxing back in his seat, Beomgyu stretches his arms out, crossing his leg over the other. He looked very smug, even sending Taehyun a wink.