{°1}

"Kat I'm back" Kiri calls out.

Bakugou walks out of the bedroom in his cat form, he rubs his head against Kirishima's leg and meows.

Kirishima bends down to pat his head,"I have a surprise for you Kat, thought you might like it" he speaks standing up straight.

Bakugou's pov
Surprise? Pretty sure I won't like it but whatever he thinks before looking up at his owner.

I watch as he open the door all I see is a flash of green next thing you know I feel something wet and heavy against my face, I scurry away going towards my cat tree.

Now it's chasing me!!

I quickly climb up my tree and look down to see a damn dog.

And it has the audacity to wag it's tail like that. I mentally hiss

The dog jumps up and stands up on the cat tree, I hiss before bopping the dog in the face.

"Kat!!" My owner yells as the dog gets off it's back legs to sit in front of my cat tree.

My shitty haired owner walks up to us and pats that damn dog's head, he turns to me and says "Be nice Kat, he's not gonna hurt you."

If you keep this up you won't sleep tonight I speak but to no one.

I glare down at the dog whose still wagging it's tail,"This is Izuku" Kiri speaks.

"Izuku this is Katsuki" he smiles at the dog while I just feel like sleeping.

I jump down from my tree and allow that dog to smell me, his wet nose touching here and there then it starts to get lower I ignore it until it gets to close to my area I bop his nose telling him to get the fuck back.

He stops and sits beside me, tail still wagging.

"Now I have to go to work, behave please Katsuki I don't wanna come back to a wreck of a house" he says directing his words towards me, I tap him and he laughs.

Ain't nothing funny about these claws I think as he leaves.

I roll my eyes before ignoring the dog and walk towards my room that is probably gonna become that dog's as well.

Great now that dog is following me.

I walk into the room going towards my bed, I jump up and transform as I land on the bed.

I sit up and look at the dog whose still wagging it's tail,"You little shit" I speak the dog looks taken back.

Third person

Deku gets out of his dog form, kinda shocking the omega.

"Hi Kacchan" he speaks sitting on the bed beside the omega.

"Don't hi Kacchan me, that isn't even my name you dog" he hisses

"Ok what's our owner's name?" The alpha asks ignoring the cat's temper.

"It's Kirishima or Ejirou or even both, also he's mine so don't try anything" Bakugou huffs

"Don't want him, if anything I want you" he grins.

"You dumb alpha!!" The omega shouts.

"How did you know that?" Deku questions.

"I got a whiff of your scent early" he tells him earning a nod.

A day later

Bakugou was in his cat form laying over his owner's lap, Kirishima rubs his cat's head earning a meow and red eyes moving to look at him.

Katsuki moves closer and rubs his head against his owner's stomach, Kirishima notices his cat wiggling his tail twice"Go ahead" he speaks giving Katsuki permission to transform.

Katsuki goes into his second form spreading out on Kirishima's lap wiggling his tail purring at his warmth, his owner laughs before petting him.

Bakugou's ears twitch,"What's so funny" he huffs.

"How adorable you are" Bakugou's cheek dusts with pink.

The sound of paws could be heard running down the hall.

The green dog walks in to see the two together, he stops wagging his tail and sits as the two look over to him.

"What is it Izuku?" Kiri questions, the dog tilts his nose in the air and Katsuki wiggles his tail again.

"He wants to change forms?" Kiri asks the dog barking in response.

"Go ahead Izuku"

Deku changes into his second form,"Hello Kirishima-kun and Kacchan" he greets with his tail strangely not wagging, he sits at the end of the bed.

The cat glares at the dog but stops when his owner taps his lower back.

"What do you wanna make tonight Kat?" Ejirou asks his hybrid who wiggles his tail at the subject, Izuku feels as if he'll have a heart attack.

Deku's pov
Cook?! He can cook?!
This pretty omega is so amazing.

I think my face is red at the thought.

"Katsudon" Kacchan replies making my heart beat even faster, he's making my favorite dish!! Yes!! I mentally cheer.

"It must be Izuku's lucky day, his favorite dish is Katsudon" My new owner informs Kacchan, he must have read that in the paperwork.

Bakugou's pov

Kirishima tells us that he will be right back and that he's just going to get the ingredients.

"Kacchan" I hear in my ear.

"What asshole" I respond

"I didn't know you could cook" Deku was it? Utters and is he blushing!?

"You've only been here for two days" I mutter watching his tail wag.

"Well y-yeah but Kacchan will look so pretty" he mutters main taining eye contact.

I feel my face heat up, I break the eye contact and look at my tail.

Deku must have noticed, he tail started wagging more faster and moves closer to me.

"Kacchan's the best omega" he says smiling at me.

Not even gonna lie, my omega wants to purr at that.

I glare as Deku wraps his tail around mine,"Alpha wanna love omega" he coos.

"I have a lot of alpha friends so which one" I jokingly lie.

Deku opened his mouth to speak but a door opening stoped him.

"I'm back!!" Our owner yells as he shuts the door.

I take this as my cue to leave,"Alpha you want dinner right?" I tease him.

He nods blushing,"Well let me go and I'll cook for you and only you" I whisper loud enough for him to hear, he stands up quickly and runs out the run changing into his dog form.

Can't tell if I scared him if not

I shrug getting up to walk to the kitchen where My owner should be.

There he is I think running towards him. I hug him, nuzzling my face into his back.

"Hey Kat, we'll let you have the kitchen" he tells me.

I nod and look back to notice how Deku's tail isn't wagging, strange. I stop hugging Kiri and wash my hands to start cooking.

------

All dinner Deku has been glaring, but still eating his Katsudon like it was his last meal.