{°4}

I know this is only the fourth chapter but it's better to go fast than slow.

Katsuki is close to his heat.

I wake up feeling hot.

I look over to see Deku still snoring, I think it's around that time.

It's not good that an alpha is around, I get up and go to my closet.

My nest looks how I left it last time, I might have to move it into Eji's room. I'm gonna let Deku have my room for a while, I don't wanna trigger his rut.

And if I did we would end up in sync, which is no where near good.

I pick up the blankets and rush to Eji's room.

I lay the blankets by his bed, his scent is a little faint but I still can smell it.

I go to the closet and grab his hoodies.

I put one on the bed and the other two go into my nest.

This should be ok, I'll go take a  bath and put the hoodie on afterwards.

----

I put the hoodie on when I got back to Eji's room, I go to the kitchen next.

Deku might be hungry so I'll make Katsudon well lots of it, I might not come out of the room so I need to prepare a lot of food for that idiot.

I get to cooking and I try to hurry before Deku wakes up.

--

I finished and sit the Katsudon in containers and put them in the fridge.

Now I'm gonna go lay in my nest.

I walk to Eji's room and shut and the lock the door, when I'm in.

I lay in my nest and close my eyes inhaling the smell of Eji before falling asleep.

----

I wake up to whining, I sit up to hear it coming from the door.

It's Deku, I hear his tail still thumping against something and I see his knees from under the door.

"What idiot" I hiss.

"The door, open it!" He whines.

"Go away." I roll my eyes and lay back down.

"Kacchan please!" I huff before getting up.

As soon as I open the door, he latches onto my leg.

I groan,"Deku get up." He looks up at me teary eyed.

I really don't have time for this.

"What's wrong asshole?" I sigh.

"I want you close to me." He lays his forehead on my leg.

Aw damn, I sigh before responding."Just go in my room I'll be there."

---

He left and I had to move my nest back to my room, I didn't put it back in the closet but I put it in front of it.

When I finished making it right Deku latched on to me again.

"Go get me another blanket." He lets me go and quickly comes back with one.

He hands it to me,"Lay down." I tell him but he whines and heads to the bed but I stop him.

"I meant in my nest, you idiot." I roll my eyes as he rushes towards me.

"Lay down, I'll go get some water for us."I walk out before he responds and hear a loud whine as I'm in the kitchen.

I sigh before grabbing at least ten water bottles and walking back to my room.

When I walk in I hear a growl, I look to Deku who was glaring at me.

I sit the waters by my nest,"Take that hoodie off and get these." He growls again.

I huff before taking Eji's hoodies and throwing them and doing the same with the one I had on.

When I finish I get in my nest and Deku cuddles up against me.

"You're so needy." I glare as he pushes his face in my neck.

He's trying to feel my skin and smell me.

He's must likely going into his rut as well, this is not good.