{°6}

I really don't know why yall want smut when I can barely write 🧍🏾‍♀️

Katsuki gets his doonies beat ❗❗

I got bullied to write this/j

Male omegas in this book will have a 🐈

A certain someone wanted Katsuki to not want sex and for Izuku to react.

Tw!! Non consent fucking

This sucks literal ass

-----

Izuku hands Katsuki his shirt,"What?" Katsuki questions taking the shirt.

"On, put it on." He demands, which earns an eye roll from Katsuki but he none the less obliges.

Izuku takes off his boxers and pushes Katsuki on his back, the omega gasps at the action. He goes to sit up when he hears a low growl, he lays back down and Deku gets between his legs.

Deku removes Katsuki's underwear.

His breath hitches when the air hits his kitty,"Wait! I don't want this!" he shouts quickly sitting up.

Izuku snarls and roughly pushes him back down to hover over him.

Katsuki squirms and thrashes under him.

In response, Deku releases his scent to calm him.

Izuku slides in a finger without warning and watches as Katsuki's face scrunch up in discomfort.

He removes his finger and thrusts it in,"Kacchan look at me." He coos repeatedly thrusting his finger in and out.

Katsuki groans and closes his eyes.

"Katsuki I said look at me damnit." He growls using his other hand to wrap his hand around the omega's throat, he adds two more fingers and watch as Katsuki struggles to look at him.

"Good boy but the next time I tell you to do something, do it." He sneers as they make eye contact.

Katsuki chokes out a moan when the hand around his throat tightens.

Katsuki obeys the alpha as he is almost fingered to an orgasm, he struggles when his stomach tightens.

"Look at you, ready to cum. You dirty slut." Izuku speaks tightening his grip on his neck and curling his fingers to hit a certain spot.

"I-Izuku!" Katsuki screams the alpha's name as he harshly cums on his fingers.

The alpha smirks at the sight of the omega in front of him, his chest was heaving as his panted. He removes his hands from his throat and removes his fingers.

Izuku kisses Katsuki's forehead,"You did so good." He praised before sticking his soaked fingers in his mouth.

"But we're not done." He repositioned himself and aligned himself to Katsuki's entrance.

Katsuki squeaked when Deku slid the tip in, he leaned down and kissed Katsuki muffling his small scream when he thrusted the rest in.

He pulls back and kisses Katsuki's shoulder that was uncovered by the alpha's shirt he wore.

The omega's hands latched onto Deku's back as he rocked his hips, Deku groaned in pleasure before roughly smacking his hips against Katsuki's.

Katsuki throws his head back and his nails rake against the greenette's back as Deku's thrusts become rougher.

Izuku grabs Katsuki's chin and kisses him muffling any sounds from the omega.

Their tongues rub against each other as they hungrily kiss each other.

Katsuki moans loudly when his g-spot is repeatedly hit,"Alpha" he cried out as he only got rougher.

"My omega" Izuku growled, his hips slowed when he bit the omega on the shoulder.

The alpha came with a low groan, the feeling of his knot sent Katsuki to his release. Katsuki eyes watered at the feeling.

Izuku's eyes widen when he sees tears rolling down Katsuki's face.

"K-Kacchan!!" Katsuki rolls his eyes.

"You fucker! I outta kill you!" He shouts wiping his tears.

-------

🚪🏃🏾‍♀️💨🚶🏾‍♀️🧍🏾‍♀️