{°5}

🤨✨
----------

"Kacchan." The alpha called out reaching for his omega.

"Stop being so needy I'm here." Katsuki sighs taking off his clothing leaving him in his underwear.

When he finish taking off his clothes he sits beside Deku as the alpha wrapped his arms around his waist.

Katsuki takes off Deku's pants, he gets a whine when he accidentally brushes Deku's underwear

He removes Deku's arms from his waist and pulls Deku's shirt off.

When he finishes Deku pulls the omega in his arms, Katsuki yelps at the sudden movement.

Deku lets out a small growl when Katsuki tried to move away, Katsuki sighs and lets the alpha cuddle into him.

------

Deku is now fully in his rut and doesn't want Katsuki far from him.

Katsuki lets out a sigh knowing his heat is coming.

All he could do was just lay in Deku's arms.

When Deku awoke, Katsuki convinced him to eat.

Katsuki made sure they both ate and drink plenty of water since all a certain someone wanna do is growl and whine.

Deku carried the omega back to their room despite Katsuki shouting insults and complaining about how the alpha is acting like a child.

Katsuki grunts when his back hit his blankets in his nest, Izuku lays beside him and pulls him in his arms.

"It's too hot for us to be this close, you clingy bastard." He hisses trying to get out of the grip he was in.

A growl echoed in Katsuki's ears, he huffed and was once again stuck in the alpha's grip.

---

Katsuki awoke to movement, he can feel Deku moving against him.

That when it hit him, Izuku was rutting against him in his sleep.

He sucks in a breath and harshly lets it out.

He tries to get out of the strong grip without wakening Deku but failed as he was now under him.

Katsuki can feel the heat returning when Izuku lets out a deep growl, snarling at the omega.

He whines in response, exposing his neck to the alpha.

Damn he hated being an omega.

Stopping it right there.

Idk if I should make smut in the next chapter or keep it holy.