Chapter 11

I woke up in what looked like a fantasy world. I looked around and seen a beauty woman who smiled at me. "Hello Arabella, I know you are probably wondering where you are and I will explain that." I nodded as she sat us down. "I am the Moon Goddess." My eyes widened as I looked at her shocked. "Yes, I know, however there seems to be a problem going on and I'm here to explain that to you." I nodded slowly. "When Klaus bit you and you bit him it pulled out a small amount of the Alpha blood in you. It didn't effect you until you got with your mate Blake. What Kol had said it true... your grandmother was a tribrid. A third werecat, a third vampire and a third werewolf. The werecat gene is more dominant in females of your family so no one ever knew about it. Just like you, you my dear are a tribrid. The reason you are attached to Klaus is for a reason, not only with the fact that you bit him and vise versa it's because you were his original mate until something happened. When he was changed into a vampire his mother killed him making him die and the mate chain to shift leading you to Blake. Blake is now your true mate and true Alpha sweetheart. You have never snapped quite like this before and you doing so brought your genes out. The reason why Klaus' bite never faded is due to your genes. It was something that I myself could not control. For you to get rid of Klaus' mark you two have to wait till a full moon and bite each other again then you need to be marked by Blake immediately after. The full moon is in two days."

I looked at her so shocked I didn't know what to say but I was worried about everything. "I understand your worry and confusion but believe me sweetheart this is what needs to happen for you to be fully mated to your alpha. Now there is another part to this and I need you to listen clearly okay?" I nodded "After you and Klaus bit each other, you will have to drink the blood of his brothers and sister. When you do that and Blake marks you again, your genes will be shifted and you will go back to how you originally were. Where your genes will stay low but your werecat will prosper." I scrunched my nose on the blood comment. "Or you can do this... you may be a tribrid but the vampire gene is low.. very low. It is only about 5% as your werewolf is 25% and your werecat makes up the other 70% of you. For it to go back like that you will need to mark Blake as he needs to remark you and also drink the blood of your brother and Blake's most trusted friend after you and Klaus bite each other. If you do that, it will lock your vampire powers in and your son will be an Alpha werewolf and your daughter will be an alpha werecat. If you do it the other way, there is a possibility your daughter becomes a tribrid and your son will be a hybrid like Klaus." I felt tears pull at my eyes and nodded "Nothing against vampires but I'd rather my children be werewolves." She smiled softly at me "Then you know what you must do in two days time. I will send you back now. Good luck sweetheart." I nodded and smiled softly. "Thank you Goddess." She smiled and placed her hand on my head making me sit up gasping.

Everyone crowded around me as I tried to get my breathing back to normal. After a few minutes Elijah handed me a glass of water and I thanked him before chugging it down. "Are you okay Bels?" Carter asked with worry laced through his voice. "I just met the Moon Goddess." I said still in shock. They all looked at me like I looked at her. "Well... for starters... Kol is correct." Everyone looked at Kol then to me. "I'm a tribrid. It was my grandmother who I got the gene from along with a history lesson and a full blown page of things I need to do at the full moon." I managed to say without stuttering or stopping. "How about you rest for a little before telling us okay?" Blake suggested but I shook my head. "Who is your most trusted person? Someone that you would place as a temporary Alpha if you needed to go somewhere?" I asked "Josh." He answered immediately I nodded "Well. For starters... this full moon is about to be bloody as hell and I don't know If I like it." I said and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. "Blake... before I go into this... would you rather our son be a full blown Alpha werewolf and our daughter be a werecat.... Or would you rather our son be a hybrid and our daughter be a tribrid?" He looked around the room before looking back at me. "The first option." I nodded "No offense guys but I agree with him." I said and they shrugged and said they didn't blame me. "Why are you asking?" Blake said and I tensed. "The Moon Goddess told me what I needed to do so I can go back to my self and not a tribrid. You aren't going to like it." I said shyly. "And why is that?" He asked growling lowly. I tensed and looked at Klaus. "The night of the full moon.. you have to bit me again and I you. Afterwards Blake has to mark me and I have to mark him but...I also have to drink the blood of Carter and Josh before Blake and I mark each other." They all looked at me and Blake growled. "There's another reason why this involves Klaus.. before you were changed into a vampire.... I was your mate... when your mother killed you for you to turn it shifted the mate chain and made me Blake's. Blake is my true mate and Alpha that is another reason why we were drawn to each other on that full moon." I said softly looking down. Blake growled and Klaus just sighed. "Why were we dragged her though?" Kol asked and I sighed. "I'm not sure why Marcel was brought into this but if Blake chose the hybrid and tribrid option. After all the damn biting... I'd have to drink the blood of you three." I said and they just looked dumbfounded. "None of you can leave until after the full moon though. You are basically trapped her the only one who is probably able to leave would be Marcel but if you were dragged here I'm guessing you can't leave either." They all either growled and complained about it but I couldn't stop from crying. "Your sister is the reason for this. She pissed me off to the point all three genes came out putting us in this mess. I had no control over my body and I couldn't stop it no matter how hard I tried. Eva wasn't even in full control it was like her, a wolf and a vampire were all out and controlling my body." I explained and that pissed Blake off. Carter growled lowly.