Chapter 22

Time skip-a-roo 5 years~

It's been five years since I had Carson and Cain and it's been a handful but I wouldn't change it for anything, it's also been 3 years since Blake and I had our little girl Emma Rose Andrews. Blake said it was a beautiful name and Mary had even cried about it using my mothers name and my maiden name as her middle name but I couldn't be happier. Kaiden is a wonderful big brother who now is 21 and a warrior of the pack. The boys love him, Emma prefers Katie which I find funny, she wants nothing to do with boys which makes me laugh even if she's only 2. Carter and Josh had found their mates as well after about a year of me having the boys. A different pack wanted to make an alliance and the girls who came with happened to be their mates which made me happy.

Today we are getting ready for the twins birthday party and these little pups have shifted into two beautiful black wolves. That's the only time Emma ever wants to be around them is when they're shifted and she has a ball with those two. It makes them happy when their sister chases after them giggling. Blake is an amazing father he had gotten so much better around kids in the last few years. Ashley had long moved in with Jacob and is an amazing and beautiful Luna to their pack and Jacob had changed so much and his pack is thriving. He formed an alliance with Blake and he was happy to agree with it. They had a little boy about a year ago and heis such a beautiful little boy. Cameron and Silas are amazing as ever and the cutest couple I have ever seen. James and Mary have helped us with the pups and even tried to steal them for a weekend which Blake and I didn't argue about that even though they are a few houses away from us.

Klaus, Elijah, Marcel and Rebekah don't visit that much but when they do Rebekah always talks about how proud of an Aunt she is to my Cub and pups. Emma looks exactly like me and I couldn't be happier along with Kaiden that we have another panther among us. When I was younger I never thought I'd ever have this life and I couldn't be more grateful for it. Having three of my own, being a Luna to my Alphas pack and having so many people supporting me. Yes I had them in New Orleans but this life, this life is different. Yet everything changed due to a panther being in a wolfs territory and I couldn't have wished to be in a better territory than this one.

Welp, I know this isn't as long as I hoped for but there will be a second book to this. When Carson and Cain grow up to be future Alphas of the Blue Moon pack and find a mate. That book may be a little similar to my other book called "Fated Mates" which there is a part two of that book as well but I am still working on it. I have almost 30 chapters done but I'm not finished with it yet. Anyways, I really hope you all enjoyed this book. As I said I wanted to make it different and I feel like there was things that I may have forgotten or just kind of skipped through and I apologize if I did.

Can't wait to see you all in the next book(: