✪ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 ✪

The number of times I've accidentally written Tom instead of Peter is embarrassing :|
Anyway, I've been looking forward to sharing this chapter, I started planning it the moment I first started with this fanfic. So I hope it won't disappoint. It's also an extra-long one. :)

"Don't forget to be here at 8 am tomorrow and bring your own lunch, the only thing I can tell you is that we're going to be away for the day" Mr. Harrington told us when the school bell rang for the last time.

He had been looking exalted all week because of this surprise trip and the only thing he had told us was that we probably would learn something useful for our future job. Well, aren't we in school in the first place to learn something new? I thought as I walked out of the classroom.

The sun shone brightly through the clouds after this morning's rain, I couldn't care less about the many small puddles on the ground which led to my socks getting wet.

Happy was talking all way back to the tower as usual and his joyful mood made me smile a bit. The whole tower glittered in the sun because of the raindrops that were stuck on the windows, Happy drove to the underground garage and quickly dropped me off.

I walked to the elevator that would take me up a few floors and clicked on the button to bring the elevator down to me. When the doors opened Bucky stood there with a smile on his face, "hello honey" he said and pulled me into a hug. I laid my hands around his neck and pulled myself up so I could give him a quick kiss on his lips.
The doors closed and the elevator went up, we both broke the hug.

We passed Nat in the corridor on our way to my room, she gave me a stern look and only a small nod to Bucky, I could almost feel Bucky who walked behind me have his eyes on the floor. Maybe I should tell him, kind of right now, that Nat knows about us.

"She knows doesn't she?" Bucky said after he closed the door to my room. "I'm sorry, I had to tell her, she saw you sneak out of my room and I couldn't lie to her. She promised she wouldn't tell anyone" 
"It's okay, I trust you, and either way I'm surprised only Romanoff has figured it out yet" he laughed a little and wrapped his arms around my body in a hug. He hid his emotions well but I could feel that he was nervous because of how he touched me, whole he was slightly stiffer than usual.

We ended up cuddling and talking on my bed for hours.

"Do you want kids?" Bucky asked out of nowhere. He saw the shocked expression on my face and started rambling, "maybe not know, or maybe never for that matter because it's your choice. I know you're still very young and have your whole life in fro-"
"Stop talking" I interrupted, "yes, I'm young but I've thought about it before and decided I don't want a kid before I've graduated and when I do that next year we will continue talking about this, but not know"
Bucky looked relieved and had a huge smile on his face, "good, cause my dream is to have a little family of my own and I can't imagine it to be with anyone but you"
I almost sobbed, he could be so cute sometimes. "I don't want to have a family without you either, you are my future Buck"
We looked directly into the eyes of each other and then I kissed him, "I think I'm falling for you" I said in the kiss. He smirked and mumbled, "oh, you already have my heart doll"

Bucky stayed the night, with his left arm under my head, the other with a loose grip on my waist and our intertwined fingers we took a huge risk of getting caught. Even if we were in my room my dad could somehow think it was a good idea to talk to me again, or if the team was looking for Bucky, Jarvis would tell them exactly where he was.

My alarm woke us both up at 06:45. "Shit shit shit, Stark wanted to meet the team early today," Bucky said as soon as he saw what time it was. I was still very tired, a metal arm as a pillow isn't the best way to get that very needed beauty sleep. "Why does dad want to talk to the team this early?" I asked between my yawning. "Just something about meeting some kids today and how he probably doesn't want us to kill them or something like that, I promise to tell you about everything tonight doll," he said, gave me a peck on the cheek, and hurried towards the meeting room.