✪ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 ✪

Jarvis woke me up at half past eight as usual, and if it weren't for the fact that someone probably would walk into my room if I wasn't in Happy's car in less than fifteen minutes. I would have stayed with Bucky and cuddled in my bed the whole day.

"Hey Buck, I need to go now" I whispered to him while trying to lift his arm from my waist. "Schh, we can sleep five more minutes" he mumbled and pressed me even harder against his chest. "But I'll be late for school," I said and kissed him quick, then tried to get out of his grip. "Kiss me one last time and I'll let go of you". So I did as he said and kissed him, Bucky on the other hand had different plans and quickly deepened the kiss. After a minute he moved to straddle me, his left hand held my arms carefully over my head while his right hand cupped my face. Bucky's hips moved back and forth and his lips traveled down to my neck where he began to suck. I arched my back a little which made him stop and chuckle, his breath on my neck made me gasp and Bucky took that as a sign to continue. But now he moved his lips down to my breasts, with both hands he unclasped my bra and threw it on the floor, now when my hands were free I took it as an opportunity to take a grip on his hair and pull him back towards me so I could kiss him.

Bucky was the one to break the kiss, he moved down so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He started kissing my neck, breasts, and stomach again, and meanwhile, he took a grip on my thong and pulled it off. He moved down even more and covered my stomach and inner thighs with sloppy kisses. Suddenly Bucky stopped, he looked up at me to ask for permission to continue. I nodded, already feeling wet.

He started slowly and moved his tongue up and down my folds, it felt a bit weird at first but my body melted under his touch. My legs shook in pleasure so Bucky took a firm grip on them and pushed them onto the mattress, he then opened my legs even wider, I could now feel the cold air in the room in contrast to the warmth in my down areas that were already pulsing. He licked up and down my folds and then started sucking on my clit, which made my back arch and the room was filled with my moans. I could feel him smile.

Bucky stopped and started kissing my stomach again, he moved up and started kissing my neck. He took off his right hand from my leg and only a second later a felt one of his fingers by my entrance, he pushed it in gradually and gave me time to adjust to it. Slowly he pumped it in and out of me, I moaned even louder due to the pleasure. The kisses on my neck became harder and centered in one place, and his finger moved at a steady pace. My breathing was far from regular and I swear that my heartbeat could be heard in the whole tower. Bucky's super soldier strength made me jealous in times like these, his breathing is always steady and he never gets tired. Meanwhile, I'm right next to him breathing like an albatross.

"Samantha Stark, if you aren't in my car in two minutes I'm coming up and dragging you down here myself" Happy's voice filled the room. Ahh, fuck off. He must have recorded a message through Jarvis and sent it to my room. Bucky and I both froze, he sighed, took his finger out of me, and buried his head in my pillow. I was still trying to catch my breath, my legs ached when I moved them and it was hard to find balance when I stood up a bit too quickly from the bed.

I just grabbed a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans from my closet and threw them on. "I'm sorry Buck, I'll see you in a few hours" "you can at least give me a kiss before you leave," Bucky said, he was resting on his elbows and his abs shone perfectly from the sun shining through the windows. "Oh no, I'm not falling for that one, again" I answered him while walking towards the door. "But you can't deny that you didn't like it" was the last I heard when I closed the door, and I knew he was smirking at that comment.

Happy was leaning against the black SUV when I came running out of the elevator, he locked up and down from his watch several times before I got to the car. "You should know that I'm responsible that you're in school every day" he scolded me while we sat down in the car, "the seatbelt" He continued before I could even greet him. "You're just driving me to school" I sighed "I can walk, you know that right?" Happy started to speed up and ignored me completely.