✪ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 ✪

I'm dedicating this chapter to Barnes_What , thank you for being my first (and kindest) commenter and giving me extra motivation :)

"I hope you know that you were really stupid and irresponsible for putting up with that show in front of everyone" Nat exclaimed as soon as I stepped out of the elevator, she took a deep breath and held up her finger when I tried to speak. However, to my surprise, her angry min turned into a smile. "But I have to admit, you were pretty badass" "hello to you too" I rolled my eyes but on the inside, I sighed in relief. She laughed and came to hug me, "I'm proud of you, you have improved so much since our first lesson and I promise to try to talk to your father about more lessons" I broke the hug and just stared at her with big eyes and a gaping mouth. When I came out of my trance I jumped into her arms again "thank you so so so much, I love you" I almost screamed into her ears. "Okay I get it, but go jump into Bucky's arms instead" she grinned. My cheeks started to heat up, I gave her a playful slap on her arm and then quickly hurried towards Bucky's room.

Bucky embraced me and kissed me on my cheek as soon as I stepped into his room, "I've missed you" he mumbled into my hair. "You do know that I've just been gone for less than an hour?" I giggled. He put his hands on my cheeks and pouted, "well, it's too long". My heart ached with love for him for every word he spoke, he always chose his words carefully and was always gentle, especially with his metal arm, when he was touching me. I think I'm starting to fall in love, I thought. The constant rush in my blood every time he's looking my way, every time he's talking to me and every time he's touching me. I'm getting drunk at love and Bucky is my martini. 

We ended up in his bed, as usual, he was on his back and I was laying on top of him with my head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat almost made me fall asleep. When he started caressing my back and scratching my head with his cold metal hand a quiet moan escaped my lips. "Do you like this?" Bucky asked, my head was bouncing on his chest because of the laughter he tried to hide. "Hmmm" were all I could say. Suddenly he lifted me off of him, "hey! I was having a really good time" I blurted out "you can't just do like tha-". I didn't get to finish my sentence before his lips crashed onto mine with a smile. Just as quickly as it started he pulled away, now with a smirk on his lips, "no, don't stop" "I thought you didn't want to" Bucky said while seductively caressing my waist. "Oh, I hate you so much right now" I said. "No you don't doll, you like me, really really much" he chuckled. "Perhaps" I whispered under my breath, Bucky's eyes shot up dramatically, "what were you saying? Just perhaps? Here I thought the feelings were mutual but I guess I was wrong" he said dramatically. "Oh darling, I promise you I like you really really much" I chuckled while placing a kiss on his cheek and snuggling closer to him.

"Your father told me something about a party, do you think we should go as a couple?" Bucky interrupted me from my thoughts, we're now laying on the bed face to face. "I'm sorry Buck but I can't, dad was probably talking about the Halloween party and he is always inviting half of New York so I usually just watch a movie in my room. But if you want to go as a couple with someone I won't stop you from finding someone else" I looked down at my hands that fiddled with the lower part of his shirt. "Oh doll, I will always choose you even if it means no one can know. But someday we need to tell everyone" he lifted my chin. He's right, as always. "I promise you that I'll find a place where we can dance alone all night, without half of the city watching us" He smiled. "And I promise you that within a month everyone will know about us" I said with a shaky voice "don't rush it doll, we can take it slow" "no, if it's important to you that we aren't hiding then it is important to me too. And besides, I don't want you to have to lie unnecessarily"

There was a knock on bucky's door and then it opened. "Get your arm off of her" Nat scared us. "Never walk in like that again Natasha, next time you may see something you don't want to" Bucky said calmly to her while hugging me even tighter and moving his hand from my back to my ass. I could hear Nat gasp and I was just as shocked as she was, so I gave Buck a peck on the lips and then (to Bucky's irritation) jumped off of his bed.