Sweat Treats Deserve a Home

It was barely morning on the 3rd day of a new month, a blue yet cloudy sky could be appreciated above the Antarctic Empire, and if you looked a bit closer you could see a beautiful young baker waving excitedly towards a very nicely dressed winged man. 

"Your Majesty! Welcome come on in" before another word could leave the girl's mouth the man chuckled and answered "Nikki you know I'd rather just be called Phil" he smiled warmly at nikki while they both stepped inside her home. Immediately the smell of freshly baked treats filled the man with joy. Phil proceeded to speak up "You know Nikki, you really should put up a proper bakery, I think you'd be quite popular in town" to which she giggled and answered "Thank you Phil, I've got it in the works".

Phil spent a couple minutes choosing between the baked goods and chatting with Nikki, they'd know eachother for a few years now ever since Wilbur, Phil's son, had met her at the market when she first began her baking business.

Phil and Nikki said their goodbyes and promised to visit eachother soon. Once Phil was out of sight Nikki decided to head out and continue her work on her most recent proyect "The Pink Cat Bakery" the girl read the sign outloud to herself and smiled, her hard work was finally paying off.