Restless Nights for the Troubled Souls

Just a couple days remained before the celebration, and every night before bed, Phil would go out to the garden and admire the beautiful scenery within it. The garden was Phil's way of keeping his beloved wife's memory alive, Kristin had always loved the garden, and the couple spent most, if not all, of their free time in it. For this very reason Phil swore to keep the kept and clean for as long as he lived.

Meanwhile, Techno paced through the dimly lit hallways. He'd been restless ever since their return to their own empire, a feeling pooling in his stomach telling him he was not to let his guard down. As of now he kept his mind busy spiraling into a deep thought, what was there to think about? Well, you see, Techno was the King's oldest son, making him the next in line for the crown once his father inevitably passed. However, quite ironically, Techno despised government. The predicament in this situation couldn't be easier to spot.

Both men each began to head back to their own rooms, finally resting after torturing themselves with each their own poison. After all, they couldn't keep worrying for much longer, they had to celebrate their deceased loved one, not that they saw it as a duty of course, rather as an act of love.