Long Live the King

While Techno wasn't officially king yet, decisions depended on him, for there no longer was a king. 

Before he could even begin to think he heard the screams of the townsfolk coming in from the big windows, there was an attack, they were officially at war. Picking up his sword on the way back he rushed back to town, everything was so brightly lit up by the flaming buildings if he didn't know better he would've thought it was daytime. "Bright "he heard the familiar voices state, voices he hadn't heard from in years, voices which craved violence. "Too loud", the voices were back.

Techno began looking for his brothers, having to quarrel with a couple soldiers on his way he eventually made his way to Nikki's place, having seen the bakery burnt to ashes he discarded it as an option. Upon his arrival he felt relief hearing Wilbur comforting Nikki, while Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo supported each other, at least what was left of his family was still well. Mentally scarred, but safe nonetheless. "E"

Phil awoke in a big, bright white empty space. To him it seemed empty at least, one thing was for sure, it was infinite, no end on sight, no doors, empty. As he turned around he caught a glimpse of a dark robe, one which contrasted quite

harshly with the white room he was in, almost as if it was absorbing all the light into another endless, yet now dark, void. Realizing the situation he was in he screamed, "IS THAT THE GRIM REAPE-" his words were soon cut off, stopping dead in his tracks (haha get it?) to take a better look at the woman standing before him, "Kristin?" and just like that, the couple reunited, soon walking off into the empty, seemingly disappearing behind clouds, even though there were none.