Empty Headed Bastards

The 6th day of the month had shown itself quite gloomy, as he descended from the carriage onto new territory Technoblade couldn't help but wonder to himself how the ground could be so wet and crunchy at the same time. So far the new empire seemed nothing but bad news to him, not only was their weather humid and disgusting, they were way too ambitious threatening war on them. Techno turned his head to look at Phil, who was just getting out of the carriage. They both walked up to the empire's king and their general, after properly greeting eachother they headed inside to begin discussing.

In Techno's eyes the meeting was completely useless, the empty headed leaders of the new empire wanted nothing more than war againt the Antarctic Empire, still, for reasons unknown to both Techno and Phil. While the war would seemingly be easy for the Antarctic Empire to win, that didn't mean it was a good idea to pull through with it, after all, the aftermath of any war could damage the empire significantly

So far, the first meeting consisted of a level headed Techno and a calm and collected Phil sitting through screaming fits between the empire's miserable excuse of a king and the general. Several meetings more ensued during the next few days, it had already been a week and no progress seemed to be made, that is until the very last day, when the general expressed concern, very much to the distaste of his king. By the 14th Techno and Phil returned to their kingdom, believing the matter had been settled. Yet Techno knew something wasn't totally right, after all, why would such stubborn individuals repent so suddenly. Phil realized this too, however he decided to content himself with a little peace for at least a little while.