And so it Began

And so the celebration began, people cheered for the King as they sang at the top of their lungs. You'd have to be blind not to notice the pure excitement and joy which irradiated from the crowd, yet between people dancing, singing, conversing, even "play fighting" laid a danger unknown to most. King Philza and his sons retrieved inside the castle briefly only to re surface in the village shortly after. Prince Tommy would make his way accompanied by Tubbo over to a very tall boy, bugging him about anything and everything. Wilbur made went over to Nikki, after all it had been a while since they had properly hung out, and this seemed like the perfect time. Techno, however, stood wary of his environment.

Although he himself had made sure there were no security breaches, the thought was still loud in the back of his mind.

A few hours into the night Techno joined his brother Wilbur in his conversation with Nikki, still, if asked about the topic he'd be unsure, for he busied himself watching the chaos his youngest brother, Tommy, was causing with his new found partner in crime. Rather it seemed this new friend had a more relaxed feeling to him, yet he had his own way of causing havoc.

Back in the castle Phil walked through the main hall making his way towards the throne room. His presence was requested there and, although unsure why, he was not about to keep whoever it was waiting. He opened the grand doors and saw exactly who he'd hoped not to. "Dream?" The well known pay-to-kill assassin had his back turned to the king at first, yet upon hearing his name being called he carefully spun around on the heels of his feet to look at Phil. Phil let out a light-hearted laugh before stating, "couldn't even do their own dirty work, could they?"

Techno felt the familiar, gut wrenching feeling come back. Immediately he got up from his seat, getting a couple groans and confused looks from the people around him. Only a fool would fail to realize something was wrong, yet Techno sprinted away into the crowd before Wilbur could even begin to open his mouth. Bumping into people was the least of Techno's concerns right now. Muttering half-true apologies every time he'd hear his name, or some sort of callout, he sped to the castle opening the large entrance doors emitting a loud thud which would have probably been heard all the way at the throne room. 

Once he arrived at the second pair of grand, wooden doors, he carefully placed one hand on the door while the other moved to clutch his sword, which would soon enough be dropped seconds after the sight before him set in. The rest was a blur, screaming for help, guards rushing in, it all went by too fast. Until now, when he stood motionless staring at the forest green throne defaced with the dark crimson fluid which still soaked into the fabric. The culprit was clear, and so there was only one thing left to do.