Chapter 6: A Week Later

"Mom, I'm going to go duel Toni!" I said, coming down the stairs.

"Alright, but don't stay out too late," She responded.

"I won't!" I ran out of the house, and around the corner. I went over to the others. "Hey guys!"

"Tashira," A girl named Lucy said. All their faces were set in frowns and some were even crying.

"What's wrong? What happened?"

"Toni's gotten himself into trouble," Lucy said, "And this time, it isn't a gang. It's the Securities."

"The Securities?! How did he get messed up with them?"

"He was being real stupid. We were dueling, and the Securities had to come over and tell us to leave. When they did, Toni got real pissed. He started yelling his big mouth off at them, and challenged them to a duel. He lost, but what he did next was really bad. He attacked them."

"Where is he now?" I scanned the area, hoping to see a sign of him.

"He's gone, Tashira. The Securities ran after him when he fled. You know he doesn't have a chance, right?"

"Lucy, get everyone home."

"What?"

"I'm going to find him."

"Did you not hear what I said? He's a goner, Tashira! And you shouldn't have to go down with him just to keep him from trouble!"

"I can deal with the Securities, Lucy. I know what to do, but I need you to get everyone home incase they come back."

"Why would they come back?"

"They're Securities. They'd come back cuz that's what they'd do."

Lucy was quiet for a moment, debating, and then nodded. "But don't say I didn't warn you, Tashira." She turned, and ushered for the others to go. They obliged and left. "Be careful. We don't want you to go, either." She walked away, following the others.

Alright, now, where would Toni be? I ran past the building that we would always go in, and towards the port. I turned heads as I raced through groups of people, trying to avoid as many gangs as possible so that I could get to Toni.

"Hey! Watch it, will ya?" A man shouted, and then grumbled under his breath, "Kids these days."

"Sorry!" I replied as I kept running. I kept dodging people quickly so that I couldn't get held up. Of course, there were yells, and some curses were flown about, but I ignored them and kept going. By now, I had passed the port, and turned a corner. As I did, I ran into someone.

"Oh, crap!" I exclaimed. "I'm sincerely sorry..." I looked at the person, and my eyes grew wide.

"Sorry? For what?" The teen asked with an evil grin on his face.

"You, what are you doing here?" I glared at him. "I thought I got rid of you. What happened to your little playmates?"

"Oh, you mean them?" He jerked his chin behind me.

Before I knew it, my arms were being grGipped tightly, screwed around to my back. Pain shot up to my shoulders. I gritted my teeth to keep from crying out.

"We've got some unfinished business,girl," A voice growled in my left ear, warm breath creeping down my neck.

"We need to get some payback for what you did to us, isn't that right, boys?" The teen in front of me said. He lifted my chin up and he looked me in the eyes. "Alright, kid, I think it's about time." His eyes were full of hate, his smile nothing but evil.