Undercover

"Hey, plastic bitch?" A man called from across the club. He was sitting at the bar, drink in hand, and clearly intoxicated.
That man didn't know any of the android strippers names, so it was impossible to tell who he was calling for. I mean, their names were plastered on their bras or underwear, so it wasn't hard to miss.
"You! The one with the long hair." The man clarified, finding out that his original tactic wasn't working.

Connor rolled his eyes slightly. How could a man treat a women like that? Even if she was a stripper android, she still had the right to be respected. You're the one buying her to have sex with you, it's the least you could do.
Even though he had sympathy for her, he was thankful that that man wasn't calling for him. Honestly he was against this idea wholeheartedly, but he suggested it out of spite and couldn't back out, not when it was his idea. The reason he was in Eden's Android Strip Club, was because he was undercover. There was reports of illegal activities, such as drugs, android vandalism, and this place was a hotspot for kidnappings. All of this had to be stopped, and the idea that stuck, was Connor infiltrating the club, pretending to be a stripper there, and calling in his partner and the DPD when he had enough evidence to warrant an arrest of participants.

Connor was wearing short spandex underwear and nothing else. That was the male uniform in this establishment. He had nothing against it really, he understood that you had to flaunt what you had to get peoples attention in this place. He was a little bit self conscious, but not for the reason you'd think. He wasn't ashamed of his body in anyway, he was contempt with his design. But it was the Thirium pump outline on his sternum, between his chest muscles. None of the other androids had this feature, as their bodies were supposed to be as appealing and human like as possible. Connor thought it'd blow his cover.

"Hey, are you available?" A woman's voice sounded behind him.

Connor swiftly turned around, meeting a slightly shorter women with blond hair and red highlights.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. I am only a servant." Connor informed, which was not true. He was supposed to be a stripper as much as he was a waitress, but he didn't want to actually have sex with anybody. He'd be cheating on his signification other, and it's something he doesn't want.

"I'd love a man who can serve a mistress like me." The women flirted, groping at Connors arms.

He surfed through his files for a piece of information that would tie the words mistress and servant together, and given the context, in a sexual way.

"We are not exclusive to anybody ma'am. I can not serve you." Connor replied politely, trying not to put his opinions into it. The littlest bit could put someone off.

"Just for the night then? I know a place out back where my friends are waiting." The women continued to urge. This time she pulled on Connors arm. "What's your fee?"

Connor analyzed this women's expressions and identity. Her name was Bella McKenzie and was twenty-eight-years old. Her expressions and vocal cues suggested that she was lying. The first thing that came into Connors mind was: This might be the people vandalizing androids. So he went off of that.

"Ninety for thirty minutes." Connor replied.

"Great." Bella paid the fee, and dragged Connor out of the club to the back area.

They were met with three other, older men. They were dressed in black and grey colors, seemingly to blend in with the night. Connor was on guard but didn't show it.

"What can I do for you, gentlemen?" Connor tried to stay polite and oblivious.

The three men ignored his question while Bella backed up slightly and concealed a snicker poorly.
The three men pushed Connor into the wall harshly, and started laughing amongst themselves.