Stay in touch

Olli

I don't remember what happend after Aleksi saw me and y/n sitting on the stairs. I don't really remember anything from last night. Except y/n. I checked my phone. I had got her number yesterday, that I remember. She was saved in my contacts. Like we had known eachother for a long time. I couldn't help it so I opened her contact. Last seen yesterday 03.51.
I wanted to write something to her, but then I got a text from Tommi. "Remember to come to the studio today" he reminded me.

Y/n

When I woke up the sun was shining trough my window.
I didn't feel like eating breakfast. I was feeling kind of ill after all that drinking yesterday. I was going to text "good morning" to Noah so I opened my phone. But then I realised. Yeah, I wasn't gonna talk to  him ever again. Under Noah's name I saw a different name. "Olli". And then all the memories came back from last night. How amazing it had felt talking to him. I felt sad, mostly because I felt like he had forgot me, like I just was a flirt and now it was over. I really wanted to get to know him a little better.
To clear my thoughts I went out for a walk. The air was cold but refreshing, and I could think clear again. I wasn't gonna think about Olli. I should just be happy that I met him, so I could  forget Noah and never think about him again. I needed to get some toilet paper, so I started walking to the local store. Lucky as I am, the store was open and everyone was at work, so no one was there. The store is actually pretty big, so I walked around for a while looking for toilet paper. When I finally find it and was on my way to the register I saw someone stand over at the energy drinks. Someone familiar. When the brown haired man looked at me I froze. It was Olli. I didn't know what to do. Should I talk to him?
"Hello y/n!" He had dark cirkeks under his eyes, and it looked like he hadn't got much sleep tonightm
"

Hi Olli, what's up?"
"Nothing much, I was just buying some energy drinks for me and my friends. We really need them after all that partying last night" we both laugh awkwardly. "Olli let's go we have much to do." I saw two men coming towards us. "Wow Olli! Who is that?" One of then asked. "You got a girl?" I blushed. I wouldn't call Olli my boyfriend. But some chemistry was there between us. Or was I totally wrong. Olli laughed. "Guys, this is y/n. Y/n this is Tommi and Aleksi. We work toghether." I realised that one of the boys was the black haired one from yesterday. He who Olli had talked to. "Olli you know we do much more than work toghether." The black haired one said. All of the three laughed. I probably looked confused, because the other one of the two men said: "we are best friends" I nodded my head slowly. "This is Aleksi by the way. " Olli did a small gesture to the black haired one's derection. "And that's Tommi"
"We should really get going now, Niko and Joel are probably waiting." Aleksi gave Olli and Tommi a look. We all went to pay for our stuff and walked out from the store. Outside the store two teenage girls stood. "Omg! omg!! Look!" She pointed at Aleksi. Her friend stared at the three boys. "Omg! Could we get a picture please!" One of them said. I was so confused. Why would these complite strangers want to take pictures with Olli and his friends. And the fact that Olli and the other ones look like this happened every day got me even more confused. I stood beside them watching the two girls taking pictures. "I should go.." I said. "Wait! Y/n do you want t-" Olli was about to finnish his sentance when one of the girls asked him something. I was disappointed. I wanted to ask Olli if he wanted to get to now eachother sometime when we aren't drunk. Well, I need to wait for that to happend.