Will you..?

Y/n

Olli hadn't talked to me for days. I understand that he's angry and probably sad because he needs to be in quarantine, but after all it isn't my fault.
Or is it.

When it had been a week, and Olli still hadn't talked to me, I couldn't survive much longer. I felt so worthless without him. I just wanted to hug him. So, what would I do, but text him.

Y/n
Hey Olli. Is everything alright?

Olli
Could be better I guess. I hate this covid thing.

Y/n
Same :/
I miss you <3

Olli
Oh y/n..I miss you too.

I didn't know what to answer, so I didn't answer anything.

I wonder what he was doing right now. And what was Aleksi and the rest of the band doing without their basist?

The minuets floated by and soon became hours. It became dark outside, then light, then dark and then light again. It was like I was in some magical spell.
The only thing I knew was that I missed Olli. I can't understand how I've became so attached to someone.

I got a text from him:

Olli
I'm sorry y/n. I really miss you.

Y/n
It's okay. I'm sorry. :(

Olli
What are you doing?

Y/n
Nothing. I am bored, what about you?

Olli
Same, I'm coming over.

I thought he was joking, so I put away my phone and continued watching netflix.
After a few minutes I heard a knock on my door.
I got up from my couch, and got across my floor full of trash and clothes. I hadn't cleaned in a long time.

When I opened the door, a brown haired man stood there. Before I could react, he gave me a warm hug.

"Hi y/n." Olli said, when he released me from his hug. "How is everything?"

I took his arm and lead him in to my apartment.
"Well, not gonna lie, it could be better." I said, while he takes off his shoes. His brown hair fell infront of his face.
"You shouldn't be here." I said, while watching him take off his shoes. "We should be in quarantine."

Olli looked up on me.
"Who cares about the rules. I just want to be with you" he said, and then continued taking off his shoes. "I'm sorry for being such a jerk and not talk to you."

When we come in to my living room, I got embarrassed. It looked really messy in here, and I should have cleaned it up long ago.

"I'm sorry, here is a bit messy.." I said while my face was turning red.

"I'll help you clean." Olli said, while his blue eyes were scanning the room.
"You don't need to." I say. He shouldn't clean up my mess.

We still ended up cleaning. It was actually kind of fun. We played music and I sang while dancing around in the room. Olli's eyes sparkled and his laugh filled up the room.