Hangover

When I woke up I had a terrible head ache. The whole room was spinning. I burried my face in the pillow hoping it all would go away.
I heard steps coming from the hallway, and someone opened the door to the room. I heard silent steps and then someone put down a glass on the table beside the bed. I slowly rolled over to my back and opened my eyes a little. "Good morning y/n. Did you sleep well?" Aleksi asked. "Mmh yeah" I answered with a morning voice. Suddenly I felt a strong pain in my head and my hand flied up to my forhead.
"You should probably drink some water" Aleksi helped me to sit up and gave me the glass. My hands were shaking so much he had to help me hold it and bring it to my mouth. The cold water helped a lot, and I already felt a little bit better.

I stood up and needed to lean against the wall because I felt like I was gonna fall to the floor. "Are you okay?" Aleksi asked. "Yeah, just a really bad hangover" I said and tried to smile.

I took support from the walls all the way to the living room where four men was sleeping on the floor. "We should probably not wake them up, they can be a pain in the ass if anyone wakes them up." Aleksi whispered. We made our way to the kitchen and I sat down on a chair. "Where's Olli?" I asked. I hadn't noticed him anywhere. "I think he went to the store to buy some energy drinks. We will all need them" we both laughed.

I heard a door open and then close. Then Olli came in to the room. It was like the time froze. My eyes automatically looked at his lips. Again I felt our lips touching eachother, him holding me tight and his hair between my fingers.
When he saw me he opened his mouth a little and blinked a few times. It looked like he was surprised that I still was here.
"Hi.." I said. It felt awkward saying something while Aleksi was here.

I felt like someone had shot me in my stomach when Olli looked away. His eyes looked tired and hadn't their normal spark. "I got the energy drinks" Olli said and looked at Aleksi. He completely ignored me. I had to bit my lip to not cry. What was wrong. Had I done something wrong.
"So wanna do stomething today?" I asked to try to make Olli talk to me. "Yea sure, we could probably take a day off." Aleksi said. Olli looked away. "Olli what do you think?" Aleksi asked. "Yeah I guess." He said. Then he left the room.
"What was wrong with him.." Aleksi said and rolled his eyes. "No idea" I answered. I wish I knew..

When the other boys had woke up, we all watched tv and ordered pizza. Olli wouldn't still talk to me, even when I asked a question straight to him. When the evening came and he still hadn't talked to me, I decided to talk to him. When we were playing a board game and Olli went to the kitchen, I saw my chance. I stood up and followed him in to the kitchen. He stood with his back against the door. "Olli?" I asked carefully. "What do you want?" He sounded angry, but still calm. "What's wrong? You haven't talked to me all day."
Olli still wouldn't look at me and I continued " was it the kiss..?" He almost scared me when he turned around and looked straight into my eyes. "Yeah it was y/n! I'm surprised you even remember it."
"Why wouldn't I remember it?" I asked confused.
"I don't know. We both were drunk, especially you. You had hit you head hard. You probably just wanted to feel someone close."
"Olli.." I took a few steps closer. "I'm not like that. I promise!" He turned his head away. I walked a bit closer. I took his head in my hands and forced him to look at me. "I like you Olli. I really do." Then I kissed him.

It was just amazing as it had been last time. He pulled me closer to him. His fingers were going up and down from my waist to my hips. I took a deep breath.

"Is that enough proof?" I asked with a smile on my face. "I think I need a little bit more.." he said and started kissing me again. I dug my fingers deep into his fluffy hair. I opened my mouth a little and so did he. Our tongues slightly touched.

"Guys? What's taking you so long?"
I heared Aleksi's familiar voice coming against us. I quickly stepped away a bit from Olli right when Aleksi came in to the room. "What were you doing?" He asked looking from me to Olli and back to me again. It felt like his blue eyes burned trough my soul and he knew exactly what we had done. But I could take the courage to tell him that I had been making out with his bandmate.
They all would find out soon enough.