Shopping

Y/n

I woke up by an alarm. It took a few seconds and then it stopped. I was laying on my side. Someone was having their arm around me, almost hugging me. I realised it was Olli. He was still sleeping. I heard Joonas getting up and then rip the curtains open. A light came into the room, but it was so early the sun hadn't rised yet. I tried to carefully get of out Olli's hug, without waking him up.
"He's not gonna wake up. He sleeps very deep, it's like his dead" Joonas said while checking his phone.
"Should we let him sleep?" I asked. I wasn't sure what the blond guitarist was thinking. Joonas mubled something, and I decided to get ready in the toilet.
He could wake Olli up if he wanted.
I put on the same clothes as yesterday, put my hair into a messy bun.
When I came out from the toilet Olli was still sleeping.
"Let's wake him up in a fun way" Joonas said and grinned. "Noo, Joonas what are you gonna do" I said a bit worried and curious at the same time. Joonas put his phone against Olli's ear and started playing "Dark side"

I was surprised. Olli still wouldn't wake up. "Wake up man" Joonas said and started bouncing on the bed. Olli's body went up and down. I couldn't help but let out a laugh.
"It's always like this." Joonas says. "It's impossible to wake him up"
He stood up. "Im sorry for this" He said. He jumps on Olli. I gasped. It looks like it hurted. "Olli wake the fuck up!" Joonas shouts. Finally Olli starts moving. "Get off Joonas" he mumbles. Joonas moves away.
"Can't you just let me sleep" Olli said with a morning voice. Joonas laughes and go to the bathroom. "How did you sleep?" I ask.
"I have slept better" Olli says getting up. He puts on a t-shirt and brushes trough his brown hair a few times with his fingers.

"Wanna go get some breakfast?" I ask. I felt hungry. Olli nodded and knocked on the bathroom door. "Joonas are you coming? We're gonna get some breakfast" Olli says trough the door. "I'm coming soon, you can go" Joonas say.

Olli and I put on our shoes and went to the cafeteria of the hotel. We saw Aleksi and Tommi sitting at a table. "How was the night?" Aleksi asked us when we came closer.
"I'm tired!" I sighed. Tommi and Aleksi laughes. "You don't get much sleep when Joonas is around." Tommi says. "Where is he by the way?"
"He needed to do something" Olli says.

I was getting really hungry, so I went to get some food. Then I sat down with Aleksi, Olli and Tommi.

"What are we doing after this?" I asked. "We are gonna get ready for the concert. It's boring, so you could do anything you want." Aleksi said.
"I was planning to go buying some clothes, I will probably do that then." I said, eating the last on my plate. "I guess I will see you later? Lunch at 1 pm?" I say, and when the men nods I walk against the door.

I already had my wallet and phone with me, so I headed directly to a clothing store.

After a few hours of shopping I had found a pair of black skinny jeans, a black tank top, and a lether jacket. I was gonna wear all this tonight at the concert.

I got back to the hotel where I met Olli and the other ones. We decided to eat lunch at the hotel.

Olli

The trainings went good, and now there was just the sound check left. Then the whole band is ready to rock. I am so excited. Not just because of the concert, y/n was gonna be there too.

We ate lunch at the hotel, and then we went back to our rooms to pack our stuff and change clothes. I wore a black blouse, and black jeans. When I tried to put on my eyeliner, it didn't go so well.

I stood at the mirror trying to get it a bit symmetrical when I saw y/n's reflection. "Do you need help?" She asked. She was so sweet. I smiled.
"Yeah, I'm not the best with these things." I said and handed the eyepen over to her.
"Get down" she says and touches my shoulder. "You're too tall"
I get down on my knees and look up on her. She looks so powerful from this angle. She looks concentrated when she starts drawing the eyeliner.

"I think it's done now!" She say and takes a step back. I look at myself in the mirror. The eyeliner is probably better than usual.
"Thanks!" I say and smile.
"And what's happening here?" Joonas says coming into the room. "I see your hitting on y/n" he says with a grin.
"You're just jealous because no one likes you" I say.
"True." Joonas fakes a sad face.

Y/n

Joonas and Olli get interrupted in their conversation when it knocks on the door. Joonas opens. "Yes, finally the right room" Joel says outside. "I knocked at the wrong door atleast five times. I was just gonna say that we gotta go now. Y/n, you can probably walk there if you aren't ready yet. I can send the address to you." Joel says and looks at me. I show thumbs up.

Olli and Joonas takes their stuff and leaves. Now it's just me here. I decide to dress up and then get going.

I put on my new clothes and a black eyeliner with a bit of black eyeshadow. Then I am done. I watched myself closely in the mirror. I totally looked like a rock star. It satisfies me, because after all I was going to a rock concert.

When I got the concert area, people were already staying in line to get into the area. The concert was outside, so I was glad that I took my lether jacket on. I saw a sign that said "Crew only" and went that way. Unfortunately there was a safety guard.
"Go away, this isn't for you" she says. "But I know Blind Channel!" I say, but she doesn't listen. I decide to call Olli to come and let me in.

"She's with us" Olli said when he came. Now we were walking trough the festival area to the backstage.
"You look really good" Olli say and looks at me. "So do you" I said smiling. "Are you nervous?"
He nods. "I'm always a bit nervous. But it usually goes well so.. Wanna see the stage?" He suggested.
I immediately get excited.

The stage was big, but of course, if six men was gonna play and sing on it, it had to be big. Aleksi was testing his samples. "How's it going?" I ask. "Pretty good, wanns try?" He says. I jump up on the platform his standing on. "Here" he says and give me something that looks like a drum stick. "Hit here" he points at a part of his setup. I do as he says and a sounds comes out of the large speakers on the side of the stage. "Woow!" I say, truly amazed.
"Wow, y/n, you look good!" Joonas says when he cames out on the stage. "Can't say the same Porko" I say with a grin. 

Writer's word:

Hey! I'm gonna be less active this follwing week, I'm sorry :(

It's not happening so much between Olli and y/n, I don't really know what should happend. But it will happen, I promise! :)

I hope you all had an amazing week, bye <3