Gautam Gets Released On Prafullah Request

Prafullah and Raavi stop the lawyer from leaving and insists on him to speak to inspector for once again. The lawyer says inspector must have agreed, had Gautam not been aggressive. Raavi asks the lawyer about some solution, as they have put both Gautam and Shivaa into the lock up. The lawyer says he understands Shivaa is her fiancé, she must be worried. Raavi stares at Prafullah. The lawyer promises to discuss the case with his mate. Bakshi stops the lawyer and introduces himself as his friend, he asks about the case. The lawyer says they have put Gautam in lockup as well. Bakshi was visibly happy. The lawyer says there is little hope as the matter has been ruined. Bakshi was happy that he shot in air, and the arrow struck two preys at a time. Raavi was stressed that they must do something.

She asks Prafullah if she told Mausapaa, Prafullah says he must have a heart attack. Jagan comes from behind. Raavi hugs him, and says now everything will be fine.
In the room, Dharaa was crying. Krish sits with her, comforting her. He says Gaumbi was also angry at Shivaa but won’t let Shivaa be behind the bars. There is little trust between their relation; She promises to support Shivaa in every decision, once he is out. He tells her to relax, while he gets her a glass of water.

Jagan comes to the inspector but he doesn’t listen. He says he must have come for Shivaa’s bail, but it isn’t possible. He is caught red-handed with drugs. Jagan says whoever takes drugs or have it must be locked up in jail. But Shivaa isn’t such a person, he has a little ego and doesn’t bend in vain in front of anyone. When he had first met him, he didn’t like him but now he understands he is a nice person. The inspector says he considers Jagan an innocent and a nice man himself, but the youth needs a daring life. Jagan insists he knows that guy well. A few days back he slapped him, still he didn’t speak in front of him. Can he even touch the drugs then? The inspector says he can’t disgrace him, as he is like his father. Jagan says if Shivaa was caught in some other crime but drugs, would he have released him? The inspector says may be, he had. Jagan requests him to release Gautam then, he didn’t commit any crime. He had seen how everyone was blaming Shivaa and intrigued him; he was only angry as an elder brother. At least the inspector must have stopped media as well, if he considers him as a father please accept this request. The inspector thinks for a while, then orders for the release of Gautam. Raavi hugs Jagan out of happiness. Gautam comes out by then and holds Jagan’s hands in thankfulness. Prafullah was crying, Gautam hugs her. Dev had reached the police station and hugs Gautam as well. Gautam says he spoke to commissioner, he asked to do something legally. Dev tells them to go home and requests Prafullah to come with them as well. Gautam asks if he won’t meet Shivaa. Dev says he promised Maa he won’t meet Shivaa until he investigates the matter.

Suman was crying for Shivaa in her room. She restlessly awaited her sons. Dharaa decides to be the elder daughter in law of the family, and brings her a glass of water. She says she always found Suman smiling, and can’t see her broken this way. Suman says two of her gems have been in lock up, she wonders where the drugs came to Shivaa from. She then assures Suman she trusts Gautam for bringing Shivaa back. Krish comes to inform Suman that Gautam is home, and Raavi and Prafullah are also there.

Shivaa speaks to a lady inspector if his brother came to take his Gautam? She tells him it was Raavi’s mother who convinced the inspector to release Gautam. The lady flirted, when two other men were brought to lock up. They recognize Shivaa as a star businessman and says they are sure Shivaa was trapped in a drug case.

I'm so sorryyyy guysss and girls... I was so much busy and was unwell too. Sorry for such a delay. Hope you are liking the twists and the storyyyyy. Please share your views in the comments and do vote and share as well, thankyouuu!!!