Shivaa Gets Jealous

*Shivaa was lost for a while watching Raavi as she shies. He was offensive for Anita calling him the groom, else it might get true. Dev comes inside and greets them, Anita curtly asks what he is doing here.*

Dev: Aunty is she truly your daughter, or you got her from a fair; she always fight with others.

*Anita takes it as a challenge for some time later. They were served with snacks. Shivaa appreciates Samosas,

Prafullah: Raavi made these herself.

*Prafullah and Jagan goes inside to look after some work. Dev and Anita also leaves the hall. Shivaa offers Raavi to have a bite and says it’s much spicy.
Dev comes behind Anita and asks why she called him here. Anita tells him to stay in his limits. Dev warns her not to be offensive. Anita leaves pushing him away.*
In the hall,

Shivaa: Raavi the guy doesn’t look good. He has no girlfriend, he is a drunk man and people have to carry him home. He always cheated in his class. He is as thin as a rod.

* Raavi stops him and goes inside the room, slapping the door. The doorbell rings, Prafullah goes to welcome the family. She introduces Jagan, Anita and Dev.
The guy parks the car outside. Girl’s heads were turned towards him. He buys a game to a little kid in the way, helps a lady carry luggage into her auto. Raavi comes to greet them. Shivaa and Dev were shocked the see the breathtakingly handsome guy. Dev was impressed by his biceps. The guy touches everyone’s feet, even Anita's. Prafullah introduces him to Raavi. Raavi doesn’t shake the hand he had forwarded, then smiles and takes it. He introduces himself as Vihaan Singhania. Prafullah serves the guests.*

Shivaa: Aee Dev tu kyu ghoor raha hai usko?

Dev: he is really good looking.

*Shivaa and Dev join them. Raavi whispers to Shivaa*

Raavi: he isn’t like you at all.

*Jagan appreciates Vihaan's upbringing. His mother compliments his care for everyone.

Vihaan: cooking is my passion, my mom doesn’t let me in so i took the chance when my mother was ill.

*His parents compliments him to be very hardworking. Preeta whispers to Shivaa*

Raavi: he is a better businessman than you, what exactly you do?

*Vihaan doesn’t recognize Shivaa and Dev, and asks if they are Raavi’s cousin brothers. Shivaa gets a hiccup. Prafullah explains Raavi, Shivaa, Dev  are business partners cum friends. Dev asks if he didn’t recognize, this is Shivaa Pandya- most infamous entrepreneur of India. Vihaan apologizes for being least interested in Business. Infact he considers it a game of idiot where a lots of men keep their everything at a stake of profit and if their luck is bad so they loose.

Raavi: I don't think this way i think every profession has it's own take in the society. I personally think managing business takes alot of passion, hardwork, managing skills. It is not just purely luck or bad luck. And i think we should respect everyone's professional skills.

*Prafullah allows Raavi and Vihaan to speak in loneliness. Shivaa places his foot in Vihaan's way but he turns to apologize and moves on. Shivaa and Dev feels bad that Raavi went with Vihaan so easily. In the room, Vihaan thanks Raavi to come to speak to him. He hopes she is comfortable here, its awkward and he can’t understand what to speak about. He makes Raavi speak and allows her to slap him at once if she dislikes something. Raavi smiles that he has a good sense of humor. Vihaan asks to sit besides her, but as she was reluctant he sits on the bed himself. He says they can get away of this reluctance if they become friends. He asks about her hobbies. Raavi says she likes reading business magazines and listening music; she gets less free time and spend the time with her family. Vihaan notices she loves her sister, as he could sense it in her eyes. Raavi was impressed by him.

Dev: please bhagwaan Raavi iss rishte ke liye mna karde.

Shivaa: kyuu nahi matlab kaise. Vaise toh ye ladki ke saamne se bhi koi ldka raasta kaat jaaye toh ye uss ladke ko kaat leti hai aur aaj akele baat karne kamre mei chali gayiii. Ohhh god jab jab mujhe lagta hai ki ye mere samjh aane lagi hai then she comes and pop.. Kuch aisa krti hai ki mere samjh ke bahar hota hai vo.
Lekinn mai kyu itna affect ho raha hu kuch bhi kare kisise bhi mile kaise bhi rahe mujhe kyaaaa.

Dev: Raavi mai ab tume jaldi hi apne dil ki baat bata dunga bss tum ek baar ye shaadi ke liye mna kardo. Please please please....

Vihaan: Raavi I'm sorry vo bahar proffesions ko leke jo bhi baate huyi i didn't mean to hurt its just that....

Raavi: Its okayyy Vihaan i respect your opinion i can understand you can have your opinion and that's absolutely right.

Vihaan: Anyway I want to share something with you.

Raavi: Yes please go ahead.....

Vihaan: Actually i have a past. I was in a relationship but now I'm single. I thought ki apni nayi life new relationship start karne se pehle mai tumhe bata du.

Raavi: Thankyou Vihaan mujhe sach bolne wale log hi pasand hai jo log baate chupate hai aur jhooth bolte hai i can't stand those people. Aur mai bhi yahi maanti hu ki kisi bhi naye rishte ki shuruaat sach se honi chahiye. Jhooth se bane rishte zyada din nahi chalte.

Vihaan: Toh kya hum iss shaadi ke liye haan karde? I mean only if you're fine..!

Raavi: Actually Vihaan i don't know how will it sound to you lekin hum ek dusre ko bilkul nahi jaante shaadi is such a big commitment puri life ka sawaal hai aur aise faisle jaldbaazi mei nahi lene chahiye. I think hum dono ko sochne ka aur ek dusre ko jaan ne ka time lena chahiye. I want to have a pre marital courtship. Only if you agree. Dekho Vihaan mai ye hum dono ke liye keh rahi hu kyuki isse hume ek dusre ko jaanne ka samay mil jayega aur ye bhi pata chal jayega ki are we made for each other uske baad hi hume koi decision lena chahiye. Tumhe kya lagta hai?

Vihaan: sahi keh rahi ho tum Raavi. Chalo sabko apna decision bata dete hai. Lets go.....

Backkk with another story topic.... In the chapter you will witness lots of emotions, new relationships brewing and a good message for the people around reading this. I'm trying my best to give a good and worthy content. You guys also please take some initiative and do the needful i.e., vote, comment and share..... Please dear readers its a very humble request from all of you to vote and comment it's just a matter of 1-2 mins max. to vote and comment your views. I really need your opinions they matter alot. Keep reading until next time.....! Thankyou.