Raavi Blamed For Shivaa's Arrest.

Shivaa calls Raavi a dumbo who alert Bakshi as well. The fellow prisoners call that girlfriends never listen. Shivaa denies her being his girlfriend and asks Prafullah about Raavi. Prafullah cries that Raavi went home, and will ever get scolded by mausapaa. Shivaa tells Prafullah to go home, even the environment isn’t good here.

Jagan tells Raavi that Suman called them names out of her hatred. Raavi returns home, and tells Jagan they couldn’t find the CCTV footage. Jagan tells Raavi that no one would have trusted her in Pandya's house anyway. He scolds Raavi why she did all this. Prafullah says the all know about Bakshi’s reality. Jagan says she could have shared with her about Bakshi. Raavi says she spot Bakshi there by herself. Jagan insists she isn’t a spy. Did she even realize that Shivaa is in jail because of her? Raavi behaved really insensibly this time. Shivaa's career is at stake and only because of Raavi. Raavi apologizes Jagan, but Jagan jerks her away and says she needs to think a way to get Shivaa out. Raavi cries hugging Prafullah and curses herself being responsible for everyone’s worry. Jagan leaves home angrily.

Bakshi finds his room in dark and wonders if "HE" didn’t arrive before her. "HE" welcomes Bakshi by sprinkle of champagne from the fan and hugs him. Bakshi appreciates "Him" acting, and narrates him about bribing the Club Security officer. There was a bell at the door, Bakshi says he ordered something. Bakshi goes out with his wallet to get the order, but it was Dharaa and Gautam. They inquire if Bakshi was going somewhere? Bakshi says he was alone and disturbed because of all the events so decided to go out. Bakshi invites them inside, and was worried what if "HE" comes out of the room. "He" decides to go outside and spots Gautam and Dharaa. Dharaa apologizes Bakshi from herself and her family. Gautam tells Dharaa it’s ok, but Dharaa says it wasn’t deliberate. Bakshi requests her not to repeat all this. He never dreamt of any such thing, but there are misunderstandings between families. It was Raavi who blamed him. He was also hurt because of Gautam not trusting him, every man wish his boss's trusts him. Bakshi watches "His" peek through the door and signals him to go away and continues that he is happy to not have wasted the bills. Dharaa insists on Gautam who finally says a sorry. Bakshi cheers and goes to get water. There was a bell at the door, Dharaa sends Gautam to open the door. The delivery boy hands him a Champaign bottle. Gauatam wonders what’s Bakshi celebrating that he ordered Champaign bottle.

In the jail, Shivaa was disturbed about Raavi's suffering. He thinks he was so careless that someone stuffed his pockets with the drugs, and Raavi doesn’t deserve the blame. He thinks Bakshi blamed Raavi being cunning, and wish he was outside. The other prisoners ask if it’s his first chance of love, and insists they can’t be betrayed. No matter he denies but they can sense his concern for her family. Shivaa says they talk so much about her that he can see her everywhere now. Raavi comes to the jail, Shivaa laughs that he has actually begun to see her now. Raavi complains that he is enjoying in there. Shivaa comes to apologize Raavi as she must be really hurt. Raavi says she was only worried to get him out and here, he is taking comedy classes. Raavi says she brought Besan Ke Laddu. Shivaa says he can’t have them, he only takes sweet when sad; they work as an energy booster but right now the energy supply is sufficient. Raavi insists on him to have a bite. Shivaa hold her hand and asks if she felt really bad when blamed by everyone? Raavi asks if he knows? Shivaa says he is also sad because of this. Raavi says she is helpless, and when Shivaa’s isn’t around the things don’t get better again. She says she told everyone about Bakshi’s deeds; but Bakshi brought some proofs and she was proven a liar. Shivaa promises to make everyone apologize Raavi once released. Raavi cries blaming herself, its because of her that Shivaa is in jail. Shivaa cups her face in his hands to cheer her up.

Sooo here's another updateee! Happy reading and keep guessing who this "HE" isss.....! Please vote and comment your views. Thankkyouu!!!