Ⅱ - 𝗥𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗟𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟲 𝗣𝗠

     I shove my hands deep into my pockets, and start feeling doubtful. The person on the other line of the phone said they would be here to pick me up at 12:00am. I know it's only 11:56, but I've learned that you should always be early. 

"What if I'm about to get kidnapped?"  I think to myself. Nobody was around, and my only relative was in the hospital. This would honestly be the perfect opportunity. 

As I continue to worry, I check my watch and see that its 11:59. Oh wait, now its 12:00. As soon as the hour hand turns, a white van pulls up in front of me. It looks like the van just came out of nowhere. 

"Password?" A masculine voice says

"Red Light, Green Light." I answer while holding up the card. 

Immediately, the back of the van opens. I see a group of people, I can't tell if they're asleep or just tired. But there's one face that stands out. Someone I think I've seen before. I can't get a good look at her before I'm ushered into the van. 

I decide to sit next to her, to examine her more. But as I look at her face, a gas fills the room. I look around frantically, realizing that I might be being led to my deathbed. I try to scream, but I just end up knocking out and falling on the strange woman's shoulder. 

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 = ????

I open my eyes to loud classical music blaring on some sort of speakers. 

"Where am I?" I think as I look around. It looks like I'm laying in a giant set of bunkbeds. 

Everyone around me looks just as confused as I am. We're all wearing matching green tracksuits, the only differences being our numbers. I quickly look down and see that I'm number 134. Everyone starts stepping out of the bunk beds, so I quickly follow them. 

"Hey, am I the only one that's a bit confused?" I ask a girl that seems to be around my age. Her tracksuit reads "240" in bold green letters. 

"Trust me, I honestly have no Idea what's going on. I expected to be at some sort of  Men on a Mission set, not whatever this is." She replies with a smirk. 

"You seem cool. Whats your name?" I ask her

"Ji-yeong, you?" she says

"My name is Y/N, it's nice to meet you." I reply with a smile.

"You little shit!" 

Ji-yeong and I immediately turn our heads towards the man yelling. Everyone starts surrounding him, it also looks like someone is on the floor. 

"Whats going on?" Ji-yeong asks, pulling me towards the crowd. 

"Not sure, probably a fight." I answer, trying to peek over some heads. 

As we push to the front of the crowd, we see a girl on the floor, with her head facing down. As she gets up, I immediately recognize her. "Thats the girl from the van, number 067. " I think to myself. 

"Hey! Wow.. it really is a small world huh?" the tattooed man says while getting closer to the girl.  "Look at those eyes..you still have a temper huh? Then again....nobody broke your spirit, you could always take a hit." "I took care of you, I fed you, I taught you when you had nowhere else. This is what I get?" 

"You took more from me than whatever I might possibly owe." The girl says with a harsh look on her face. 

"If all of that's true, how come you ran then?" The man, number 101, says with a smirk.