Dead

We returned, fully armored, about an hour later. It was me and a team of three others, ready for combat, which was imminent.
"So, where is your camp?" I asked, standing next to his other ankle. He looked up at the curling for a while, then looked down at my feet. Noticing my position, he instantly jumped to an answer.
"The high school! He's at the high school! We're at the high school!" I could see the pleading in his eyes... I must've hurt him pretty bad last time.
I knelt down in front of him, looking him dead in the eye, "If we go out there, to find that you lied... You're going to have a lot more to deal with than two broken ankles." I emphasized this by cracking my neck. I could imagine how bad Joseph just shuddered at the sound.
After the questioning, I put everyone in defensive positions, until we got back, just in case we got attacked. I must admit that I was pretty nervous heading out to the school, considering the plan was pretty last minute. It was pretty much just to hide in the dark and snipe as many people as possible and then dragging their bodies away, just so that they don't know. This was risky, especially the body retrieval.
Once we got to the Redskins Field, we hoofed it from there, at about a jog. It was pretty quiet, and it was very eery... But everything went smoothly and we made it there safe. Now for the hard part... I set up my massively upgraded AR15 and just waited. There was no sound, just quiet darkness. We sat in the wooded area near the football field for about an hour like this, then it was time. A bulky man in a biker's jacket came walking onto the field, setting up some sort of satellite, which was the perfect time to strike. I stared down my scope, lined up the shot, breathed in and out very slowly and...
The bullet left the end of my silencer, flying through the air for what seemed like a lifetime and came to a stop in the man's chest. Dead.