Its alright...

Morty POV
It was about...8:23pm and I was sitting right next to Rick on the couch watching ball fondlers but something was bothering me...what happened when we came back after my adventure in season 1? What was the weird gunshot sound when we left the portal?
'Hey Rick'i turned to the old man with a lab coat on like a scientist would.He looked at me with his unibrow raised like he was indicating to say 'what'
'You remember my adventure back in season 1'
'Yeah?'
'Well...there's something I need to tell you...'I said with a sad expression on my face.wait what was I thinking was I gonna tell him what happened in the bathroom?!
*Rick POV *
What does he mean by 'well there's something I need to tell you?!'did something bad happen?!He looked like he had seen a ghost so I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he snapped back into reality.'I'm going to bed he said but I wasn't letting him go to bed when he didn't finish his sentence so I grabbed his arm yanked him back and sat him back down.
'What was you going to say?'he looked shocked afraid...was there something he wanted to tell me well if he did he needs to tell me now! 'What does"well there's something I need to tell you mean Morty?!'he was looking at me to say there was something he wanted to say but didn't want to say it but if it took 1million try's I was going to find out what was wrong.
Morty POV
That's it I'm gonna tell him either it scars me for life or not!
'When I went to the bathroom in the bar...'oh god he looks concerned :(
'Yeah...'he was reaching into his pocket for something his flask?I don't want to know but I'll probably find out.
'There was a guy in there a jellybean should I say...'
'Oh yeah the one that was covered in big bruised and stuff seconds after you left yeah I know him'
Author:this is ricks face ->😠 yeah back to mortys POV
'Well he...'I can't do it he's gonna shout at me for not telling him sooner!
'What did he do morty?!'he started to shake me asking me for answers so I shouted 'he raped me!okay!'there was silence i just sat there quietly starting to cry and rick looked damn right awful...
Rick POV *
'He what?!'I shouted at the top of my lungs with an angry tone he touched my grandson?! Oh good thing I shot that bastard!wait...is he crying.he was actually crying oh god what did he do to you in there?!I grabbed him with my long arms and pulled him into a hug rubbing his back for comfort and while hugging him I said 'it's okay grandpa's got you...it's alright'

Author:hello this one was longer than the other one because I'm doing this one at night before school and the other one was rushed so I did this one during the night I hope you enjoyed it and here's what they looked like hugging. 💙💛

 💙💛