The arguement[part 2]

*Morty*
Rick!!!
Please god please tell me he heard me..I eventually hear a door unlock and hearing footsteps from the...front door?
Hello I'm home!
Oh shit it's Summer!don't say anything stay quiet.I shuffle over to the door trying my best to avoid the glass shards and put my ear up against the wooden door.
Hey Sum Sum
Hey grandpa..where's Morty?
Uh...I don't know.. shit
Oh no mom said to watch over him..Morty!
Morty!
I don't want to come out of the bathroom I'm just a loser their better of without me and my useless face and my useless life.I hear loud footsteps going up the stairs..I think their gone...I quietly unlock the door and open it(just slightly)I stand up on my now really shaking legs and walk out.I think they are looking in all the rooms upstairs which gives me enough time to sneak into the cupboard near the house entrance.I walk over and open the door and climb inside.
5 minutes later
Summer did you find him?!
No!omg Morty!please stop hiding from us we are worried!
Come on ki[belch]do this isn't funny!
*quietly*help me..
Summer he's upstairs!
Are you sure?!
Positive!
Got it!
N no I i i'm h here h h help m me...
Summer I'm gonna recheck downstairs!
Okay good luck!
Ugh they can't hear me..wait is that Rick?...!it is?!
R r r
Huh?
R Rick...
*quietly*Morty?
I I i'm h h here..
*whispers*where is here M Morty
I slowly move my foot over to the door slightly opening it.

Author:hi guys by the way Morty is weak because his hand is bleeding out and he is covered in blood and he's also losing his voice I hope that helps.

*whispers*Morty?
I slowly move my hand to the gap in the door and place it out please help Rick...
Where are you kiddo?...!*whispers*Morty!
Is that him,out of no where the cupboard doors open revealing Rick with a face like he just witnessed a murder.
R Rick h h help...
*whisper*it's okay Morty y your g gonna be fine.
He picks me up and carries me in his arms.
Cover your ears...
I slowly cover my ears
I found him Summer!
Omg!where was he?!
In the cupboard!
He faces me again and nods his head symbolising I can take my hands of my ears.
Your gonna be fine Morty okay?
O- ok-
Morty?
*passes out*

I wake up in some sort of underground bunker with my right hand bandaged up from when I smashed it in the mirror and lying on some sort of table I somehow manage to let some words out my mouth.
H hello?w w where a am i I
I turn my head to the left to see Rick sat in a chair with his hands covered in blood tears in his eyes and looking straight at me in shock.He stands up from the chair and walks over to me.He kneels down next to me and places a hand on my cheek.
Hey~
H h hi
How are you feeling?
B b
Take your time
B b b brilliant I I guess...
You lost a lot of blood that's why your stuttering frequently but that should go in a few minutes
..
R r r Rick
Yeah?
I I I I'm s sorry...
Don't be I was the one that started it and I shouldn't have shut you out like that I know you take things very extremely that's why you did that to your hand but that what I love about you.:)
A aw t t thanks R R Rick.
No problem now let's get you of that table
O okay