The release

*Morty*
I woke up to my name being shouted downstairs by my mom and I got out of bed and put some jeans on and a hoodie.I walked down the stairs and headed into the living room revealing mom sat on the couch with a news paper and Summer sat down too on her phone.
You called me mom?
Oh yeah I just wanted to tell you that me and your father might be getting back together.
This made my heart sink like it had just shattered into one million pieces.
What do you mean?!
That came out louder than it was meant to...aw jeez...

What's wrong with that!
Mom got of the couch and headed straight over to me. I got my arms and covered my face with them.
Morty...did you think I was gonna hit you?
I started to cry I didn't want to be seen like this in the morning but....
Fuck sake what are you lot doing?!
I removed my arms from the front of my face and looked over to the garage door to see Rick stood there with his arms crossed and his back to the wall.
Nothing dad everything is fine-
No it's not fine!you stupid bitch!
I started to shake what if she hit me?!she's done it before and she'll gladly do it again.

Who are you calling a stupid bitch!i am your mother!
Fuck off Beth!just because he's your son doesn't mean he has to treat you like a fucking god!
You left me for 12 years dad!and you want me to get down on my knees and pray to you everyday!
No I do not!your just a alcoholic bitch of a mother who can't even take care of her own kid!if I was you I'd just leave and let me take care of Morty and Summer!because you know I will!
I stood there as I watched the 2 of them argue back and forth to each other and I have had enough!
That's it shut up!JUST SHUT UP!!!

They both looked at me with shocked faces hearing those words come out of my mouth.
Remember what I said earlier mom?!YOUR A STUPID BITCH!
Ho-!
No shut the fuck up and let me finish!!!all you care about mom is YOUR success not mine!not Summer's not Jerry's!YOURS!you always shut me out like I'm a sort of object that you don't need or that I'm a ghost and you think I'm not even there!Well guess what mom!that ghost Morty no longer exists!If you was me I think you would be saying the same thing too you stupid mother FUCKER!

I ran past her and ran out the house!I ran towards the back of the house and found an alley way and sat there with my head in my knees and all I did was cry and thought about what i just said to my mom and what she might do to me if I went back.Out of no where a shadow appeared and sat next to me.
Who are you?
Oh it's me Satan,Who do you think?!
*chuckles*hey darling
Hey kiddo so...that...was amazing!
Wait what?!
Yeah listen you might think it was a mistake to say all that but to me Morty I think your mom will start to understand to take care of you and Summer more you know?
Yeah I I guess your right...
You uh...want to go on an adventure?
I'd love to
He reaches into his lab coat pocket and shot a portal at the wall.He got up and put his hand out for me to grab,he lifted me up and we walked through the portal.