CHAPTER NINE

The guy managed to arrive at the scene of the fight in just five minutes, since several helicopters were sympathetic to the arthropod companion and helped him not only move to Manhattan, but also threw him to the epicenter of the battle with a breeze.  True, by the time the guy was there, the situation had changed somewhat - in addition to the police and robbers, SHIELD agents also arrived at the scene of the fight, namely Hawkeye and Phil Coulson, along with the cleaning team.  Armed much better than ordinary police officers, these guys were able to push the bandits inside the building, but it was hard for them to tie them up.

“Heh-ho!  What kind of people decided to visit the sinful land of New York?” Sitting on the edge of a lamppost, Peter noticed how Hawkeye grinned encouragingly, but SHIELD operatives, on the contrary, grimaced as if they had eaten a whole lime.  “ Are you not happy to see me?  Your friendly and kind neighbor?”

“Hi little girl, you’re on time.” Laughing, the man gave five to the guy, despite Coulson's tactful cough.  “Do you know those guys who sat in the bank?”

"Better than you, ranger," Spider replied, pondering exactly what the Kingpin was after.  “You drove them into a room where they have a better chance of interrupting you, and your arrows are useless, unless you use Hanzo's ult.”

“What the fuck is everyone comparing me to the yakuza?”   immediately boiled Barton, whom Romanoff just yesterday trolled the same topic.  Having deliberately buried himself on the Internet, the man first read everything that could be about this character, then watched the videos and was indignant only that Hanzo was a yakuza, secretly envious that he did not have such abilities.  “And anyway, why did you crawl here?  Help or chat?”

“We can combine two such useful actions,” laughing, the guy jumped to the ground, defiantly not paying attention to the disgruntled subordinates of Fury.  But ordinary police officers were, on the contrary, glad that their Spider-Man appeared on the horizon.  The crisis changed the opinion of many about this guy, he really began to be perceived as a Friendly Neighbor, and not the curse of New York, despite the attacks of JJ.  “So, a great and almighty archer, capable of getting into the eye of a falcon and knowing Zen on a perch in a halicarrier, what do you propose to do?”

“Actually, I'm in charge of this operation, not Agent Barton,” Coulson said, clearing his throat, drawing attention to himself.  Looking carefully at the one who wore a black suit in such a situation, as well as estimating the benefits of the "leader", Peter grimaced.   “And I believe that SHIELD.  he will cope on his own, without accepting the help of any dubious persons.  Perhaps if you would join ...”

“Okay, smart guy, then we'll stand, we'll see,” nodding, Peter climbed onto the nearest visor, taking out his phone and headphones, he spread out, as if sunbathing.  The police followed his example, taking their places next to the cars and strenuously demonstrating their service zeal, while not paying attention to Coulson's remarks.  Before the arrival of the special forces, it was about thirty minutes and now their main task was simply to restrain the robbers, because there were no hostages inside in order to negotiate, and SHIELD.  was a completely different structure and they could ignore the orders of their boss.

“So Barton, you ...”

Sitting in a secure vault located in the basement of the bank, Rhino and Tarantula played cards, communicating along the way.  In fact, they had to strenuously portray the fear of SHIELD, which drove them inside, but not possessing much intelligence, Alexei called first his charges to have fun, and then the gloomy Argentinian joined them.  Above, the Owl raged, whose cowardice angered both men, but there was nowhere - the best moment for the attack should have been chosen by the Accountant, as Kingpin's wards sometimes called the bird-faced.

In general, the whole plan was to create a rustle in the city center, diverting the attention of the police and S.H.I.E.L.D. from the convoy that was taking Shocker to the state border, as well as supplies of some terribly secret, but very expensive crap in  port.  So the ominous dozen had to split up - five of Fisk's close associates went to port, two to free Shocker, although one Chameleon would be enough there, and they had to make a rustle in the city.

“Do you think the operation to rescue Shocker was successful?”  Alexey asked, crunching with cookies that were found in the table of one of the bank employees.  Dressed in his suit, he towered over everyone like a giant rock, but stubbornly followed the rules and did not peep at the cards of other players.  But he wanted to annoy them with the crunch of pastries, driving Fabio into a rage.

“You already asked this, fat man,” the man said with a sigh, looking at his interlocutor.  Possessing superhuman strength, as well as knowing several types of martial arts, he was one of the most dangerous opponents for both Spider-Man and Daredevil.  But they rarely encountered him, since the Kingpin used it more often to intimidate rebellious gangs or keep his own carcass safe.  “If they had freed the narcissistic bastard, they would have already signaled to Owl.  And we'd be preparing for a breakout and you wouldn't be eating that damn cookie!”

“Hey, the cookies are good!”  Sitsevich was indignant at once, offended.  After thinking a little, he offered him a couple of round dough to which the man snorted disdainfully and turned away.   “Come on, they are delicious.”

“ Get in boss, ” came the voice of one of the bandits.  He was just getting a card, and he was already dreaming of how he would take the winnings for himself, but Owl burst into the room, as always displeased, angry and sarcastic.

“Get up, assholes,”  the bird-faced immediately hissed.  “It's time to move towards the house, the unloading at the port is over.”

“Hey, what about Shocker?” the Rhinoceros, who was ready to endure the command of the Accountant, who did not like him, just because of his friendship with Herman, immediately sounded.   “Kingpin said that we will go to the breakout only when he is at the base!”

“He's already been there for half an hour,” said Owl, grimacing. “We were asked to wait so that the unloading was successful.”

“Nobody told us that,” Sitsevich immediately boiled, but the Tarantula just put his hand on the man's forearm and shook his head.  Even though he didn’t know about Fisk’s order, there was no point in arguing with Owl now.  Bird-faced was too narcissistic a freak, whom it was unrealistic to put in place.   ”[sigh] ... when we get back to base, you better not catch my eye, Chicken.  Otherwise I will crush and not notice.”

                     __________________

hey guys here's a new chapter !!  my friends and I have been very busy last month.  I wrote two books in a month, and my friends are on family problems.  So a new chapter will come out next weeks!!!