#2 T.C.

y/n p.o.v.

"Y/n!" I hum in response. I hear feet coming down the stairs and then into the livivng room. "Y/n I called you why didn't you answer me?" "I did, but the way this is set up you just didn't hear me." Taylor huffs and mumbles something under his breath. "Hey! I'm having a couple of the guys over later if that's okay?" "If I recall you also pay bills here with me, right Best Friend?" Taylor chuckles and nods. "Yeah, I just wanted to know your opinion." He begins to walk away, but he turns back around. "They'll be here in about an hour." Taylor goes back upstairs and does whatever he does in there. (Probably Masturbate)

I know what your thinking and no, Taylor and I are literrally only friends. It will just stay like that.

1 hour later...

"Yoo!!!" "Hey guys whats up?" I hear a bunch of chatter coming from the living room. Believe it or not I never met these guys. Its their first time coming here in particular. Crazy, right? I walk towards the living room to see a bunch of guys sitting either on the floor or the couch. "Hi" "Tay you didn't tell us you have a girlfriend!" Some really hot guy said. "I'm not his-" "She's not my-" We both say at the same time. "Well then my name is Jack G., but just call me Jack." I nod in understanding. All the other guys introduce themselves and I say hi to all of them. Jesus Christ they are fine!

2 hours later...

I've been hanging out with Jack and there have been a lot of flirting this past hour. "I'm gonna go get a drink." I say while I get up. "Me too" Tay quickly follows me out of the living room and into the kitchen. "What the fuck y/m?" "What?" I ask confused. "Why the fuck are you flirting with Jack?" "Umm because I can. Why is there a problem?" He huffs and come closer to me. I back up, but end up against a counter. "No problem at all." And with that he quickly stalks off. I turn around and lean on the counter.

I'm interrupted by the guys leaving. I turn around to see Jack walking in. "Hey, I was wondering if I can get your number?" Before I can respond Taylor yells from the living room. "Jack the guys are waiting in the fucking car!"

Fuck!

He mumbled something under his breath. "Till next time babe!" With that he ran out the house.

I was still leaning on the counter when Taylor walked up behind me. I stiffened of the closeness. I felt him breath on my shoulder. "So do you think it's okay to flirt with my friends now?" I was speechless. "W-why do you c-care?" "Because I've been wanting to fuck you since freshman year." He pressed his hard on against my ass. I moaned at the sudden contact. Suddenly the clothes were getting irritating. Only because it was stopping me from getting what I want. Tay inside of me.

I turned around so I was facing him. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down. We crashed our lips together. Our lips fought for dominance and Tay grabbed my ass. He won. He tapped my thigh and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He lays me on the counter. He pulls off my shirt and starts kissing down my stomach leaving hickeys the way down. He unbuttons my shorts and pulls them down along with my panties.

He attracts my area with his tongue. "Ahh" I moan. I grab his hair between my fingers and push him more onto me. He wraps his lips around my clit and sucks on it. I suddenly feel his fingers slam into me.

Fuck!

Taylor pumps his fingers in and out of me harshly. "Fuck, your so wet y/n" I moan at his words. I feel myself getting closer to my high. "T-Tay!" Taylor pulls his fingers out of me. I whine at the emptiness. "What th-" I'm cut off by Taylor thrust harshly info me. I yell in pain, but it instantly turns into pleasure.

He continues to slam into me. "F-fuck!" Every thrust gets harder and faster. I just get even closer to my high. Taylor flips me over so my back is facing him. He continues at a faster past and I didn't even know he could. With this position he hits my g-spot every time. "Taylor!" I whimper. "Fuck say my name again!" He grunts. "Taylor!" I scream louder.

Taylor and I hit our climax at the same time. His thrusts slowed down so he can ride out our highs. Tay pulls out and I whine at the loss of contact.

I get off the counter and turn around to face him. We're both breathing heavily and he's first to speak. "So how about we go out tonight?" "I'd love that!" Taylor smiles and kisses me sweetly on the lips.

Sorry this took so long, but here it is bby! 😘

-Yaxii🙈