#11 N.G.

Dedicated to @Chey_enne673

Ava's p.o.v.

Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring!

I grab my phone to see my best friend Nash call trying to face time me. I press answer, "What the hell Nash I am sleeping!" I hear Sky giggle an take a real good look on who I am talking to. "Oh! Hi baby!" "Ava! Nash doesn't know I called you, but shhh" Okay! Shhh"

I Hear a door open and close and Nash starts speaking, but not to Sky. "Hey! Dad you seen my phone?" "Sorry Nash, but I haven't seen it." I jump up and quickly run a brush through my hair to look more decent. "But I left it on the seat- Sky? Is that my phone in your hand?" I see hear her giggle and look back at the phone. "Yes it is Nashy!" "Ava?" Sky turns the phone around and I just die of laughter of how much crap he looks like. "Hii Nash," I say after my laugh settles down. "Ohmergosh Sky!!" "Heyy Chad!" "Hey Ava why don't you meet us at the house?" "I'd love to!" "Yayy!" I hear Sky cheer. I hang up the phone and through it on the ground.

I run into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I put on a black crop top with black shorts. Then throw on a blue jean shirt and tie it at the bottom. I put on my white knee high socks and blue and black stripped vans. I put my hair half up in a bun. I grab my bag and put my keys and phone in it. I walk to the front of the door and grab my skateboard.

Yup! Not the penny board type!

I ride all the to Nash's since he lives a couple streets down from me. I see the car pull in when I get there. I turn the board into the driveway to see Nash running to me. I'm not able to slow down yet before he jumps on me. I groan in pain. "What the actual heck went through your mind to do that?" "I dunno!" He outta nowhere kisses me. I'm caught off guard, but Sky just screeches in excitement. "Ohhhhh! Nash and Ava sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!"

"Fuck!" Nash quickly gets off me and runs after Sky. He catches her by the time I get up. "Don't tell Hayes!" I hear him whisper to Sky. "Why not?" I say out loud. Sky zips her mouth shut and runs inside. I go and grab my board from the grass. "Well are you going to tell me?" I turn around to face a nervous looking Nash. "Uhh- He may or may not have a super huge crush on you and I may or may not have said I wouldn't try anything-" "Wait Nash you are my best friend! I would never (Lies!!) and the point that Hayes is younger than me is kinda... Cómo se dice? Kinda gross." I start to head off the property. "Wait!" I start to ride my board and head back home.

I realize he would go looking for me there so I ride to the skate park to get some thinking done. I can't believe that Nash kissed me! I already kinda knew that Hayes liked me like you can't make it more obvious, but the point that Nash likes me is just... I don't know. I just never thought of him more than just my best friend. I jump onto the ramp and slide on it and land perfectly off with a flip of a board.

Skating and doing tricks here really helps me think about things, but this is just to much. I ride over to a bench and sit down. "Someone sitting there?" I instantly notice Nash's voice. I look up to meet his piercing blue eyes. They are filled with concern and sadness. I look away and he sits down. "Look Ava I have liked you ever since that night of the party, remember?"

How could I?

It was the night Nash and I had any type sexual intercourse for the first time with each other. Not to mention the last. (Ohhhh!!! You guys are mind blown. BOOM!!)

Nash and I are were really drunk that night. Along with his girlfriend, but he didn't know that her tongue was down some guys throat that was not Nash's. He was about to turn the corner to see what I was seeing, but I quickly kissed him. The alcohol was still kinda controlling me so i didn't notice he was leading me to the bathroom. He opened the door and closed it behind him. He picked me up and sat me on the counter. He turned and locked the door.

He kissed me again with this endless wanting feeling. Like you finally got something you wanted. I didn't notice then because I was still worried about how would have reacted if he would have seen her.

"I still think to that day when you tried to make sure I didn't notice that she was kissing someone else Ava," he says beside me. "Wait! You mean-" "That i knew this whole time? Yeah. Even if I didn't I still wanted you when I was with her." A short a silence falls between us. "Are you sure that you even enjoyed it?" "Did I? It was the best night of my life Ava! The way it felt to have that passion together even though it was in a bathroom."

By the time I his shirt and pants were on the floor so was my shirt, shorts, and bra. Nash was just doing wonders with his tongue on my chest. I started to moan, but not loud. I felt his fingers dip into my panties and start to rub me. My moans got a little louder and Nash was loving it. He pulled it off and spread my legs open even more. I felt his tongue start to do some tricks on me and it felt amazing. I started to moan his name and it gave him more confidence to start to suck on my clit.

He kept going at a certain pace that just got to me. I grabbed a hold of his hair and literally shoved him closer to my area. I just couldn't get enough of him and that tongue. Before i could make it to my edge someone started to bang on the door. Nash and I jumped. I was slightly pissed, but I showed no emotion that night. I just got dressed and ran out on him. I even avoided him for literally 2 weeks. It was when he broke up with is girlfriend that either of us got the courage to talk to each other, but we pretended that never happened so we just kept it that way.

Until now of course. Nash was looking me with those gorgeous blue eyes of his into my hazel ones. "I don't think I'll be able to even say no with those blue eyes looking at me," I said with a small smirk. "I don't think I could take those beautiful hazel eyes say no to me," he smirks right back at me. He kisses me again, but this time I let him.

Okay I don't know why, but I wanted to add a lil lil story to this one.

-Yaxii🙈