#6 S.M.

Dedicated to @idk_idc4

Y/n's p.o.v.

Right when I walk through Shawn's door I was met with a trail of roses going up the stairs. Shawn said he had a surprise for me, but I wasn't expecting this.

I follow the trail of roses up the stairs. I'm not surprised it leads me to his bedroom. The door is wide open and standing there is Shawn with a box of chocolates. "Hi babe!" I look around the room to see it beautifully decorated. "What's all this for?" I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Obviously for you!" He says with a chuckle. I walk up to him and grab the chocolates. I gasp, "You got my favorites, babe!" "It wasn't easy too." "Well duhh!! That's why I'm surprised."

I put the chocolates down and kiss him gently on the lips. "So what's the occasion?" "Can I just do something nice for my amazing girlfriend?" "Yes you can!" I giggle.

He kisses me again, but his kiss I different. It's full love, passion, and lust. He drags his tongue across my bottom lip. I happily grant him access.

Shawn guides me to the bed. We softly lay on the bed continuing our make out session. Knowing Shawn he wouldn't let anything go to an extent I don't want it to.

That's what I love about him. He doesn't push me to a point I don't want to, but he knew how to make a girl NOT say no!

His hands wander down to my waist playing with my shorts. He began to unbutton my shorts and pull them down along with my panties.

"Y/n," he groans. Signaling me to stop him, but I can't. I want this more than anything. I tangle my hands in his hair. I suddenly feel something wet touch me right there. I squirm at the unknown feeling.

Shawn and I have never took things far.

Don't be to surprised!

It was his idea to take things slow, but with sexual tension building up. It was obviously pretty hard. Yeah, I'm a virgin, but you can't blame me for wanting Shawn for taking it right then and there. But we agreed it was best to wait.

Shawn wrapped his arms around my thighs to keep me from moving to much. He kept swirling his tongue around my sex. He flicked at my bundle of nerves every now and then, but it felt amazing.

I started to get this feeling down there and I felt as if I had to tell Shawn about this, but only strangled sounds were the only thing I could make out. Soon after, a euphoric wave rushed through my body and it left me spent on the bed.

Shawn came up to me and kissed me on the lips. It had this weird taste to it, but I ignored it. "I love you y/n." "I love you Shawn." He laid down next to me and pulled me against his chest. He covered us with the blanket and we both fell asleep high off each other.

My Summer break is here and I finally finished this one. I was so undecided on this one. Btw requests are closed until further notice! Stay dirty my loves!

-Yaxii🙈