#1 J.G.

I was laying on my bed on my phone when all of a sudden. Jack took my phone a threw it on the other side of the bed. "I swear to God Jack if my phone would have fell," I yelled at him. "Shut the fuck up y/n ! I've had a bad day and I need you to help me fix it!" I was suddenly turned on by Jacks words. He made his way closer to me and he leaned down to my ear and whispered "Strip for me baby girl." I stood up slowly and pushed Jack to sit on the bed. I took off my shirt and then reached around my back to unclasp my bra. I notice Jack watch my bra fall to the ground. A small tent was forming in his pants and I smirked softly to myself. I turned around and unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down along with my panties. I made sure to give Jack a view of my ass while doing that. I heard him groan and I turned around. He was palming himself through his pants. "That's not fair if you get to touch yourself," I pout. "Well then come and suck me off, Baby girl." I smirked and got down on my knees in front of him.

I slowly and teasingly undo his pants. I pull them down along with his boxers. I grab his length and begin pumping him. He groaned when I took the tip to my mouth. I sucked on the tip making it sensitive. I take more of him into my mouth and I hollow my mouth sucking. I occasionally flick my tongue on the tip when bobbing my head. I feel his dick throb in my mouth. Jack suddenly grabs my shoulders and take me off of him. He gets pulled out my mouth with a 'pop.' I look up at him with confusion. He grabs me from under my arms and he pulls me onto the bed. He comes down to my ear and whispers "I wanna feel you around me." When saying that Jack slams into and giving me no time to adjust. He continues slamming into me faster and harder and the pain subdues and turns into complete pleasure. "Ahhh!!" I moan loudly. "Call me daddy, Baby girl!" I moan at his words. He slams into me harder than before. "DADDY!!" I yell at the feeling.

Jack continues slamming into me. I continuously scream his name. Soon enough I reach my climax. "Fuck!" I moan when Jack comes into me. The feeling of him exploding in me is over whelming. He thrusts a few more times into me riding out our high. Jack pulls out of me and suddenly I have and empty feeling. "y/n?" "Yeah, Jack," I say some what breathless. "I love you!" I smile and cuddle up onto his chest. "I love you too!"