#16 J.J.

$$$ READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END PLEASE!! VERY IMPORTANTE!!!!! $$$
Dedicated to @thoghtfulwilk and @queen-Grier

Cass's p.o.v.

I wake up to his arms wrapped around my waist. I look over at him and he still fast asleep with his soft snores. I carefully sit up a bit. I look over at his neck to see purple bruises here and there...

How did he get those?

Wait, I gave them to him last night. I blush at the thought of last night. I move my wrist a bit for it to jingle a bit. I bite my lip looking at johnson to see him still fast asleep. I let a breath go and turn to look at my arm.

Handcuffs are still on...

I curse myself for not taking them off before going to sleep. I start to kiss along his jawline. He stirs a bit, but doesn't wake up. He stopped snoring so I instantly know he's up.

I grab him in my hands and whisper in his ear. "I know you're up." He smirks and opens his eyes lazily. "Maybe I just really like you touching my dick." I slip my hand in his boxers and start to pump him. His breath hitches and I smirk at him, "you mean like that?"

"Fuck! Yeahh!" I continue to pump him. I run the pad of my thumb at his tip. I move lower on the bed and take him into my mouth. He gasps at the feeling. I continue to suck on his tip not fully going down on him.

He bucks his hip pushing more in my mouth, but I slowly take him out of me making sure my teeth graze against him.

"Ughhh!! Cass!!" I look up at him with a smirk plastered on my face. He grabs me from under my arms and brings me back up. He quickly get on top of me.

"That was fucked up babe." He starts to leave small kisses all the way down my body. Taking off each layer of clothing in his way and soon enough I am completely bare.

He wastes no time to get back at me and starts to harshly suck on my clit. "You speak I won't let u cum." He licks a strip up my heat. "At all." He continues to suck harshly and plunge his tongue inside of me.

I do my best to not speak, but the words and the moans are threatening to slip out at any second now. My legs start to tighten the grip on his head, but spreads them with his hands.

If this kid continues I'm not gonna last!

He suddenly stops. I look down at him to see him lining himself up. "I just gotta be inside you right now." He starts to push himself in. He grunts at the feeling and I grab a hold of the sheets.

I'm gonna need you to moan while I have amazing morning sex with you. And I did!

I moaned and screamed at the feeling. I screamed at the feeling of him being inside me because theres no other feeling like this.

The feeling of sharing even the smallest moments that are fucking amazing. Soon enough, we're both overwhelmed with the euphoric feeling and we let go. We let the ecstatic feeling take over us and spent the rest of the day like this.

I'll admit that I was kinda in my feeling on this. Just got my heart broken so wasn't exactly in the zone on this one. Being said I'm gonna be logged off for a while. I just need to be away from it all for a while... Sorry

-Ziana🙈