#14 S.M.

Dedicated to @HemmingsGroupie

y/n's p.o.v.

So like I knew what was gonna happen when I went to We couldn't decide on a movie. We are seriously arguing right now. "But this movie has more action in it!" Shawn. "But this movie actually has an interesting plot!" Me. Before he says anything else I throw the movie to the floor and grab his face. "Shut up!" I kiss him on his lips and he instantly kisses back. The movie in his hand that is now forgotten falls to the floor.

He places his hands on my hips and slowly trails them down to my thighs. He pulls me closer and I start to lead him onto his bed. He picks me up and sits down so I'm on his lap. I start kiss on his jaw and onto his neck. I grind my hips onto his and earn a soft groan. I start to leave a few love bites on him. The whole time Shawn just has his hands on my hips so I take it upon myself and guide his hand under my skirt. He brings my lips back to his and start to play with my panties (hate that word). I break the kiss and get off his lap. I get down on my knees in front of him. Shawn starts to take off his pants knowing what I'm about to do. I laugh a bit, "stop laughing! Ur finally giving me head, what do expect from me?"

I stop his actions before he can fully take off his pants. I move his hands away and I start to pull them down. "Oh my god! Could u go any slower, baby?" I instantly stop and say "I don't have to suck u off!" "I'm sorry babygirl, just please." I smile up at him and finish what I was doing a bit faster now.
I take him in my hands and start to stroke up and down. I rub his tip with the pad of my thumb and earn another groan from him. I take my hands off him and take my shirt off. I don't look up at his reaction because I finally give him what he wants and begin to take him into my mouth. I hollow my cheeks and suck on him. He runs his hand through my hair and start to push himself down my throat. Instantly let him wanting to make him feel good. He starts to moan my name and I start to move my head up and down on him. I feel him twitch inside my mouth, but before I can do anything else.

He grabs me from under my shoulders and pulls me onto the bed. "I'm so gonna enjoy this," he whispers in my ear and then suddenly he's between my thighs doing wonders with his tongue.

Yeah, I'm not a good person! Okay so the imagine I wrote before this one sorry it took so long and same with this one!! Sorry it's kinda short, I have homework to do Also, umm I have a boyfriend and he found out about this. It's like so weird because he would like say lines from here and it's like so weird because we have never done any of this, but him seeing this he feels like I'm some sex freak now... What you guys think about my situation rn?? Please comment, I wanna know what you think...

-Ziana🙈