#15 J.W.

Dedicated to @O2LandMAGCONislife

Jenny's p.o.v.

Today is the day I'm finally gonna see Jacob after a year and a half. We met online and I'm finally gonna see him. He's coming over to my house because he's on tour and my city happened to be his stop. So he's using his free day to be with me.

I hear a knock on the door and instantly know it's him. I run from the kitchen almost slipping due to my long socks. I finally make it to the door. I open it to see him. The guy I am finally getting to officially meet and see in person other than FaceTime.

"Hi" "Hey!" I open the door more, "Wanna come inside?" He nods and enters into my home. My dad and grandmother is at work so I got the house to myself for the day.

I close the door and start to walk ahead of him. I feel so flustered right now. I can't think straight right now like seriously. "W-wanna drink o-or something?" "Yeah." I turn around to get him a drink, but his hand wraps around my wrist.

He pulls me to him so my chest is against his. His lips attach to mine in a passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back with the same force.

After a minute, I break the kiss. He leans his forehead on mine and smiles. "I've been dying to do that for a year and a half now." I blush at his words. I get on my tippy toes and kiss him again.

I walk us backwards until my butt hits the edge of my dining room table. Jacob reaches behind me and places his hand on the smooth surface. His other hand lifts me up onto it.

Jacob runs his hands up and down my thighs. He plays with the hem of my leggings and it starts to irritate me. I slide my hand down his arm and onto his hand.

I take his hand and slip it into my leggings and touching my underwear (I didn't use the other word). He groans and slips his hand into my underwear. He starts to play with my clit. Flicking and rubbing it every now and then.

I moan into his mouth. I slide my hand between us going down to his pants. I unbuckle his pants and unzip it. Slipping my hand inside. I start to rub him through his boxers and he groans in response.

He grabs my wrist and pushes my hand into his boxers making me touch him. He groans when I continue to palm him. After a while, he pulls my hand from his pants and breaks the kiss. "What-" he shushes me and pulls my legging and underwear down my legs. (If only leggings came off that easy)

He gets on his knees and spreads my legs. He instantly gets to work and licks a strip up my between my folds. I moan loudly and tangle my fingers through his hair. I pull on his dark strands at the feeling of him sucking on my clit.

"Fuck!" He starts to swirl his tongue at my entrance teasing me. I close my legs at the feeling, but he spreads them open again. "Baby don't," he mumbles against me. He plunges his tongue into me. "Jacob!" I scream his name.

He continues his amazing assault on my area. Soon enough, I'm a moaning mess under him. I thighs tighten around his head. He starts to suck on my clit bringing me closer to the edge. With one more lick on my entrance I cum all over him.

He moves my legs and gets up. He kisses me again, "That was hot babe." His lips attach to mine and I feel him spread my legs again. I grind my still wet area against him. He groans and starts to pull down his pants and boxers.

I get down from the table and he looks at me confused. I push him onto one of the chairs. I stand in front of him and take my shirt off and unclip my bra letting it fall to the ground. I sit on his lap straddling him.

I grab him in my hands and rub him against my area teasing us both with the ecstatic feeling. He bucks his hips up pushing the tip of him into me. I moan at the feeling and push myself lower on him. I continue this until he's fully inside me.

I start to bounce on him. Jacob is groaning my name with his hands on my hands, but I feel his eyes on my breasts the whole time. I grab one of his hands and place it on my right breast. He instantly starts to grope them. Intensifying the feeling Between us.

He wraps his lips on my other boob. Flicking my nipple every now and then. The feeling is amazing and I start to feel me get even closer to the edge. I reach between us and start to rub my bundles of nerves. I moan and start to clench around him. I feel him twitch inside me. He detaches his lips and my hand out the way and takes over.

He starts to rub faster and now I'm cumming hard, all around him. A few seconds after I can feel him shoot his load inside me. I swivel my hips until we both catch our breath from our highs.

"So Jenny... I'm glad this is how our day started, what about you?" I giggle at his words. "Well I don't know if I can say the same..." I say teasing with him. He thrust himself deeper inside me. I yelp forgetting he was still inside.

I look back at him and he has a smirk on his face. I bounce on him again. "Welp! Round 2 it is!" I say, I yelp when he gets up and fucks me again in a completely different part of the house.

I finished it like yesterday at exactly 9:24 pm... Thought I had it down, Nope this some last minute shiettt!!! So comment how good I do under no pressure whatsoever...

-Ziana🙈