#17 H.G.

Just wanted to say it is about time someone asked for Hayes...

$$IMPORTANT AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END$$

Dedicated to @tayanajae

Tay's p.o.v.

I look at myself in the mirror excited for tonight.

The doorbell rang signaling that my friends are here

The doorbell rang signaling that my friends are here. I know right no date... Well my ex boyfriend Hayes was supposed to go with me, but since he wanted to be with a hoe than I let him.

I'll admit that I love him and I would honestly take him back if he would just say the right to me, but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

I grab my bag and phone then walk downstairs. I let my mom take a bunch of pictures and then I get into the limo ignoring Hayes and (someone u don't like). That's right my ex best friend and they not together.

I'm not letting them ruin this night for me!!

So I start talking to Y/f/n and we full on compliment each other. I start to feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I look around and make eye contact with...

Hayes

I quickly look away, but I can feel him staring at me still. I try to ignore it, but I can't help and look at him. He just looks so fricking fine in his tux. Not to mention, his hair tonight is just begging for me to run my fingers through the strands. Okay, I need to stop!

I look at him one more time and see him still staring at me. I bite my lip and turn back to y/f/n.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walk out of the crowd towards the bathroom. I have to leave the room itself to find it, but I don't mind. At least until I run straight into Hayes like literally. He grabs my arms to steady me. I cough trying to ignore the shivers I get from his touch, "thanks."

I start to walk away until he grabs my hand. "Tay, hold up." I look at him. "What is it?" He swallows hard. "I can't get over you. Even after these months it's still too hard." "Hayes-" "But before you push me away again. I just- I just want to say I'm sorry and that you were the one and I shouldn't have put you through that. I love you and I wish you would give me a second chance..."

I breath in a shaky breath and grab his face softly. "It's about time you apologized baby." I kiss him with this hunger for him that seemed to have me overwhelmed my senses. Our lips move in sync while our tongues dance with each other like they used to.

We finally pull apart both of us out of breath. "Take me somewhere private." He nods and guides me to a room he must have booked. He turns around to face me, "I took (someone u don't like) key."

I giggle at his bluntness and lock the door. I kiss him again, but with more force. He slide his jacket off him and start to unbutton his shirt. He slowly unzips my dress feeling my newly exposed skin with his fingers. I push his shirt off and step out of my dress.

He looks at me in admiration and pushes me onto the bed. He starts to kiss around my bra. Never really touching me. I moan lightly. He un clips my bra and throws it to the floor. He attaches his lips to me making me whimper in pleasure.

He gropes my breast while the other one slides down my body. He starts to rub me through the soft fabric. I moan into his mouth and slide my hand down his torso.

I undo his pants and slide them down. He kicks them off along with his shoes. I feel his dip into my underwear. Suddenly I hear a tear sound and then I'm completely bare. I gasp, "Hayes! What the-" He cuts me off with his lips attaching to mine. I completely forget about my ruined underwear and grip his hard on through his boxers. 

He groans and I instantly slip my hand into his boxers. I start to slowly pump him. He removes his boxers and moves my hand. He lays it next to my hand and laces our fingers together again. "I love you," I smile at his words. "I love you." He attaches his lips to mine and slides into me. 

I moan in pleasure and spread my legs wider. He pulls out slowly and slams back into me. Making me throw my head back against the bed. I moan in pleasure while he continues with the same action. Slowly bringing me to the edge. He starts to suck on my neck leaving love bites that will have to be covered afterwards.

The feeling of him inside me driving me crazy. The pleasure is already overwhelming my senses. I start to push back on his thrusts making us moan out. He suddenly flips us over with him still inside me. "Ride me." I moan at his words and start to ride him.

I place my hands flat on his chest and start move up and down on him. He grips my hips helping me move at a slow and loving pace. Hayes takes this advantage to touch me. He starts with clit. Playing around with it and pinching it sending pleasure to spread through my body. He uses his other hand to hand to grip my breast. Rolling my puckered nipple between his fingers.

I continue to moan his name loudly. Closer to my orgasm and he knows this. He grabs a hold of my hips and flips us back over. He starts to slam faster into me. Pushing me to the brink of the edge. He suddenly brushes against it. I scream in pleasure scratching down his back. He continues to slam into me, hitting right at that spot.

Soon enough the pleasure is too much and my orgasm overwhelms me. The ecstasy feeling coursing through me. Hayes soon follows after and quickly pulls out. Cumming onto my chest. He lays down next to me on the bed. I sit up and start to clean myself up. I pick up my underwear and sigh, "Did you have to break my underwear like I don't have time for comando." I turn around to see him smiling like an idiot. "Sorry baby." "Guess we're on that term." "You did agree to take me back."

I nod and begin to get dressed. "You right. Now get dressed because 1. I wanna show you off as mine and 2. Dinner is about to be served." With that we both dress and make us look at least almost amazing as we did earlier. Meaning make up was re-done.

We walk out leaving the room a mess for whats her face and walk back with our hands holding and fingers laced together.

I finished it in class!! Sorry for not being active on the books, but it's been... difficult I guess. Anyways I have been nominated for the award thing so you guys should go vote for me. All of you are my votes so be a dear and do that, please!!! Also, if you knew I went through a bad break up and stuff so I thought I'd let you guys know that I'm getting there and it somehow gets easier each day.

-Ziana🙈