8

Damitri King

Damien helps her on the bed and climbs in next to her followed by Dante i don't mind them sleeping next to her because that leaves the best place for me.

"Looks like I'm left sleeping here" I say climbing  on the bed right between her legs. The warmth from her core can be felt through the thin material of her shorts.

"Sleeping like this with us means it's going to get very hot i don't think your going to need this" i say grabbing the hem of Damien's hoodie, she sits up just enough for me to slip it off.  As i slip the hoodie off i ghost my fingers along her sides watching as her breath hitches.

As i move back down i place small kisses along the exposed flesh of her smooth abdomen watching goosebumps form.

"Baby i know we all agreed that we would only be sleeping but i can't just go to sleep with this" i say looking down at my hard cock. She bits her lip then softly says. " I've never um done that or anything like that"

" Don't worry princess we're not going to have sex with you if your not ready we will never force you to do anything you don't want to do" Damien says then kisses her gently on the cheek.

"O o um okay" is all she has to say and we all three start to take her clothes off as I'm pulling down her shorts i see that she has nothing on underneath them.

Her chest rises and falls as her breathing increases, Damien starts to trail light kisses along her shoulder  moving up her neck, she tilts her head to the side giving him better access and let's out a soft moan.

" Mm kitten you have know idea how crazy that makes us" Dante says taking her left breast in one hand and sucking on the other.

Kneeling on the bed between her legs I bend down and softly kiss up her left thigh tell I'm close to her core. I take my middle finger and slid it between her fold feeling the wetness.

"We can stop at any time kitten" Dante whispers in her ear then captures her lips, she lifts her right hand up grabbing a hand full of his hair and pulls he groans and starts kissing her harder.

Rubbing my finger on her clit slow at first then i start to go faster the little moans she's making only add to the moment, this is what we've been looking for a girl that's innocent and sweet, someone that we can claim as ours.

I pull back a little bit and spread her soft pick lips
"Fuck baby" I say admiring her dripping wet slits.

Damien trails his hand down her side tell he reacher her folds, running his fingers along her slit felling how wet she is then takes his fingers to his mouth and sucks on them "She taste fucking delicious" he groans into her ear.

Dante and Damien sit up to get a better angle and her hands shoot up to cover her beautiful breasts.

"Hands at your sides baby" I say with dominance and toy surprise she doesn't argue with me, she obeys slowly moving her hands to her sides.

Oh baby we'll have to work on that" i think to myself.

"We're not going to have sex with you tonight we know your not ready but we are going to make you feel good we can stop when ever you want okay baby" I say then kiss her plump lips  dragging my tongue along her bottom lip asking for entrance she parts her lips and I slide my tongue into her mouth exploring every inch of it.

I pull away and Damien takes her lips as Dante take her right nipple into his mouth she moans into Damien's kiss raising her chest closer to Dantes mouth.

"Fuck princess i can't wait tell i can have you all to myself" Damien says.

I reposition myself between her legs planting a soft kiss on her wet folds then glide the tip of my tongue between her slits tell I hit her clit.

She arches her back and let's out a loud breathy moan.

I twirl and flick my tongue around her swollen nub with every flick of my tongue soft moans erupt from her delicate mouth i then take my middle finger and circle around her entrance before slowly pushing it into her tight dripping wet pussy. I curl my finger as I move it in and out of her and suck on her clit, her hips start moving with the pace of my finger asking for me to go faster but i don't not yet i want her to beg but I'm not going to make her do that yet, so i start to pick up my pace.

I insert a second figure and quicken my pace sucking on her clit a little bit harder her walls start to tighten and her thighs start to shake telling me that she's close.

"Cum for us princess" Damien says to her and as if she was waiting for permission she cums hard her walls clamp around my fingers with a pulsating grip just to see if she can handle it i don't stop only slow down just a bit.

Once I've seen that she can handle the intenseness that comes with not stopping after cuming so hard and not stopping i stop because i don't want her to cum again not yet.

I pull my fingers out and make eye contact with her before sucking my fingers clean.

"You did so good kitten" Dante coos kissing her softly on the lips.

She's starting to close her eyes but we can't let her sleep like this we know how important after care is even if it was just a light play session.

"Let's get you cleaned up" Damien says lifting her from the bed and taking her into the bathroom.

"I feel like I'm whole and the feeling scares me Damitri, I've never felt this way about anyone" Dante says as he sets back against the headboard waiting for Damien to come back to bed with our girl.

"No i haven't"