chapter 5

Rajeev's pov 

Karan and Sahil walked into my room and sat on the bed in front of me . As you all don't know Sahil is my to-be-son-in-law. My elder princess Lavanya is getting engaged this weekend .

" Are you thinking of her again, dad ? " 

Karan asked after noticing the sad and longing look on my face for my smallest daughter . I sighed that Karan was the mature one between him and Lavanya but my Kiara was the most mature among the 3 of them and strong also as she spent her whole childhood alone.

" Who are you talking about ? " Sahil asked with a confused face, obviously he doesn't know about kiara as my daughter  , he knows her as a fashion designer as she is the main designer in his entertainment company i.e. she designs clothes for the actors in his company . sahil is also a famous singer he casted lavanya in one of his music videos and that's how their journey started .

"My youngest daughter , Kiara " I answered him but still he was confused so I again said " The main designer in your company , Kiara is my daughter and your to-be-wife's younger sister " . 

He just sat there trying to figure out what i said " No wonder lavanya used to try and talk to her on the sets of the shoot " he said ,  it has been 1 year we have been trying to bring Kiara back to our house . 

" Why does she not stay here ? "  sahil asked , " Because she thinks that we will do a favor on her by keeping her in our house " I said as I remembered how badly she cried on the day she graduated and those were not her happy tears . 

" Does she have any bad memories with you guys ?" I nodded and started telling them both the day when I thought she was almost suffocated.

Flashback 

 I was sitting in my office after finishing my meeting , it was almost 7:30 in the evening 

, i got a call from my house " dadda the baby is missing dadda come fast please dadda we can't find her " lavanya said while i could hear karan crying , i was myself shocked after kiara fell of the stairs i was extremely scared whenever she cried in my presence thinking that she could be in pain " i am coming baby take care of karan and try searching for her in the house itself don't go out " i told her before i got up and practically ran towards the elevator . 

The driver must have been driving at an illegal speed as i reached my house in 10 minutes as everyday it takes nearly 25 minutes . Anyways i barged inside my house both my kids came crying to me and hugged my legs i also hugged them when lavanya told me " dadda the baby was crying a lot today at first mary aunty tried to push the spoon in her mouth while feeding her and when she didn't eat mary aunty picked her up harshly and when she tried getting down from her hold she slapped the baby and then took her into her room and the left the house i and karan tried to search her in the room but we couldn't find her so we called bodyguard uncle but the are also enable to find her " and lavanya started crying again .

I went into her room and found the mountain of her stuffed toys moving a bit. I walked towards it and slowly started removing the toys and there she was, my little baby.

 I walked towards it and slowly started removing the toys and there she was, my little baby

Her mouth was tied along with her hands and legs. As soon as she saw me more tears came out of her eyes . 

I quickly removed the tape from her mouth and small and low sobs came from her mouth and she fell limp. I got scared. I picked her up and started to call her " kiara ……...kiara  ………. KIARA wake up please " I was almost crying by the time Lavanya and Karan entered with Pihu, an old lady who is the cook in our house.

She took Kiara with her saying that maybe she was dehydrated as she was in there for almost 6-7 hours as she usually had her lunch at 1 and it was 7:55 now  . 

I was in the hall all the bodyguards and maids of the house came and stood in front of me in a line with their heads bowed 

Down , afraid of me I was holding kiara in my arms and Lavanya had her head on my shoulder and karan was lying on her lap .

Mary came and tried to make up some excuse but then I fired her and appointed Pihu as the caretaker of my kids . 

Flashback ends 

"So that's why she doesn't like to live with us " I concluded with a sigh .

"So can we not go and see her?" Sahil asked .

" yes we should do that , come on dad let's go " karan said and got up to leave,  sahil followed him obviously both were excited to see their sister and sister-in-law . 

I just followed them quietly hoping that we could convince kiara  to come home with us or at least be comfortable around us 

xxxxxxxxxxx
* jumps on the bed * I finally updated and my exams are over
So u can expect more frequent updated

Lots of love
Pia
And this is sahil 👇

Lots of love Pia And this is sahil 👇

xxxxxxxxxxx