chapter 9

* Rajeev's POV *
*Flashback continous*

" i am a murderer........i need to die"

I heard kiara mumbling all these lines and felt like someone snatched my breaths. How can she say this ........... I can't see her unconsious for a day or two and she is thinking of dying .

I pulled back and looked at her , she was still crying but not sobbing . " Don't say that kia " I told her but then she started to sobbing . So i hugged her again " Shh calm down kia ...... i am there baby......... you are safe "

"Bhook lagi" (I am hungry) she said in a small voice and almost thought i didn't hear it . " Ok let's go and eat something hmm? " she nodded and i took all 3 of them to a small restraunt near the hotel as the police was still cleaning the crime scene .

I went inside and sat with them at a table of 4 , I always bring karan and lavanya at small restraunts rather than the big ones cause janvi loves them but this is the first time i bought kiara with me

Karan and lavanya sat in front of us while kiara was sitting on my lap and i was looking at the menu i ordered for karan , lavanya and myself when kiara pointed at the menu where it was written

"2 Chicken Rolls = 50 Rupees "
I looked at her and she asked "can i have this please" she was not looking at me in the eyes .

I sighed and ordered a bowl of chocolate cerials which was of 120 rupees . I knew that she wanted those rolls because they were cheap amd she didn't want me to spend much money .

She kept on mumbling "waiter uncle" while keeping a finger in her mouth . I knew she would try to do it but i also knew she is not comfortable talking to strangers .

She suddenly started wiggling in my lap " what happend kia?" She looked at me with a small but adorable frown " i don't want to sit here " she again tried and this time succesfully hopped out of my lap .

" Don't call me kia my name is kiara " she tried to sound firm .... the keyword being tried as my face didn't quiet help so she faced the other side and kept her head on the table looking out of the window.