Chapter 17

*Kiara's pov*

*back to present* 

I opened my eyes to see dad sleeping with his one hand on my head . He was probably dreaming about me calling Amit papa as papa and not him because of that constant frown on his face . I stood up from the bed and saw didi , sahil jiju , and karan bhai sleeping in weird positions with waste pieces of extra packaging of the decoration material scattered around then on the floor . Shaking my head at their weird positions i went to my room to have a shower . I came back to the hall and i saw dad was about to put his hand over the empty space next to him in his sleep thinking that i am there . I placed a  fluffy pillow there just in time and dad's hand landed on the pillow . 

I went to my kitchen and started to prepare hot chocolate for everybody . I know people usually prefer tea or coffee in the morning but the khanna's like to drink hot chocolate in early morning in winters . I called the nearby supermarket and asked them to deliver  4 toothbrushes . Bhai always has a 3 pairs of cloths here at my house and now i know why he never takes them back . As of didi she can wear mine for sometime , we anyways have to get ready for rakshabandhan in a few hours . I called Siddharth bhai and asked him to bring anushka with him early over here as i have planned a good day with games ahead , What don't frown ok even i love my siblings . 

I made Aloo parathas for everybody because i know they have habit to eat them in the morning . I know they will even adjust if i don't give them any breakfast but still i want them to be happy so i am making this for them . The doorbell rang and i opened the door to find Siddharth bhai and the delivery boy from the store along with a very sleepy anushka . as soon as anu saw my couch was made into a bed she ran to it and started jumping over it . I paid the delivery guy and entered inside with Bhai and by now everybody was awake and wishing each other Happy Rakshabandhan . . . . . . ... ... . . it was funny when by mistake anu and didi said Happy Rakshabandhan to Siddharth bhai and sahil jiju . 

I was very pissed off when both Karan bhai and Siddharth bhai said that they need to go to office for a few hours .  I didn't show any emotion when they informed me before leaving . I nodded and got back on call with the biryani person who was supposed to send our brunch about an hour ago . I got back on my laptop and i could feel anu , didi , dad and sahil jiju too glare at my laptop for taking my attention away from them . I could hardly go through 5 emails when anu snatched my laptop and asked me to get ready and pick up both my brothers from their companies as their drivers are on leave and they would feel nice if i go . 

Without arguing with her i got ready in my hot pink lehenga and straightened my hair . I was about to leave when this foolish caterer came with our brunch snacks when it is almost lunch time , he explained that his wife had gone to her parents house for rakshabandhan and he was left to take care for his 4 kids that's why he got little late . I payed him and left in my kia sonet for khanna industries to pick up my brothers but my already sour mood was even more bitter when i had that argument with his secreatary . I had parked my car across the street in front of the building and i stood there leaning on the door waiting for both my brothers . 

After almost 50 minutes i saw them step out of the company with their secratary , as soon as his secretary saw me he said something to bhai more like complained about me  and his face paled when bhai smiled at me and informed him that i was his sister . Not wanting to hear his fearful apologies of making me cry i turned and sat back in the car and turned on the AC it doesn't matter that it is winter delhi is hot no matter what . We drove off after they both sat in the back seat but nobody talked to me partially because they thought i was still angry which i am and partially because they wanted me to calm down as my face was still a bit red due to the heat . 

Reaching my house they both quickly got changed and we started tying rakhi's , Kyra didi also arrived before us . Siddharth bhai , Karan Bhai and Sahil jiju sat on chairs in front of the back drop and first Lavanya didi tied rakhi to karan bhai and sid bhai , she gave them both wrist watches and karan bhai gave her a platinum tiara and sid bhai gave her a floral pattern bracelet . Next kyra didi tied rakhi to sid bhai and sahil jiju but karan bhai ran out of his seat as she went to him with a rakhi to tease him , Kyra didi gave them both custom hoodies and sid bhai gave her a lehenga and sahil jiju gave her a makeup hamper . Next Anushka came and tied rakhi to karan bhai and sahil jiju this time sid bhai ran from his seat , Anu gave bhai and jiju shoes and karan bhai gave her a hand bag while jiju gave her a hamper again i feel he got the same gift for everyone . Next and at last it was my turn , i went to my room and got their gifts and kept them with dad after seeing the boys a little too excited for my gifts . I tied rakhi to all 3 of them and gave them perfumes as my gift , I moved back and moved my hand over them and to my head smiling at them . 

****************

there you go ladies and gentlemen with the most awaited chapter of kiara's book 

the next update will be of How did it change and it will be next week

ok byee