chapter 13

*Flashback continues*
*Lavanya's pov*

It was the next morning where both me and karan were ready to go to the hospital . I was still mad at kiara for throwing away her handmade gift for me and ordering something online which doesn't even have feelings attached to it . I was jealous of karan and dad , they got her handmade gifts moreover they got 2 gifts and i got only one .

We both were sitting in the car while karan was texting his friends on the phone . "Karan what did kia give you and dad yesterday at home?" I asked him just to make sure it was ready made and not made by her . "Ummm she gave dad a self-designed coffee mug and she gave me very comfortable pillows which she made by herself" he replied very enthusiasticaly rubbing salt on my wounds .

After we reached the hospital we went to kia's room to see her still sleeping and dad talking on his phone silently. I tapped his forehead and asked him to follow me outside. I need to tell him about the ticket which i saw in kiara's bag yesterday . He followed me outside and we sat in the garden of the hospital while karan was with kia . Karan knows about the ticket since i told him in the car .

"Is everything ok lav?" Dad asked me and i said "yes dad but we need to make sure if all of our bodyguards are efficient enough for our safety because i found this train ticket in kiara's bag yesterday and the time of the train matches the time when we sent our bodyguards in search of her so she must have either been at the station or around it somewhere ." I said to him handing him the ticket which the thoroughly inspected .

He said he will deal with it and i happily went back to kiara's room only to find her wide awake this time and in a angry mood because karan was trying to convence her to cancel the order that she placed yesterday but all things aside you guys tell me aren't my baby siblings looking adorable today???..... i know puberty has hit my little pumpkins in a different way and they both look so much older than they actually are .

 i know puberty has hit my little pumpkins in a different way and they both look so much older than they actually are

I went to them and kept my arm aound both of there necks which scared karan 40% and kiara 60% . What the heck am i that scary ? I don't think so i wore this outfit today so that kiara feels comfortable around me . It is nothing fashionable it's just a
Plain black t-shirt with a knot and a pant with some slits at the end .

 It is nothing fashionable it's just a Plain black t-shirt with a knot and a pant with some slits at the end