Chapter 19

*lavanya's pov*

Kia came forward and hugged me . I never thought she would hug me by her own . Karan , dad , sahil , kyra and even my mother-in-law came forward and took the both of us in a group hug . "I love you didi" kia mumbled into into my shoulder hugging me even tighter.

"What about me ?" Karan whined from our side making everybody chuckle . Kia pulled back and ran to hug dad next . I swear to god i have never ever seen kia hug dad by her own will . Everybody sniffed at the cute hug of dad and his baby princess .

We continued with a few more rituals and i lost track of kia because she vanished somewhere . I saw her when we all were having lunch and she sat there with a frown on her face "what happened kia?" Dad asked her and she sighed .

"Dadda every single middle age lady present in this function has asked me if i am single or not and introduced me to their sons . Didi was this the same life you lived before you and jiju were official ?" She stated her problem and at the end looked at me for and answer .

"Yes kia i feel you i have also been introduced to almost 50 guys by some random aunties in the parties saying that they would be a good match for me" i aswered her in a voice that clearly showed my irritation for this topic .

After i answered kia everybody got busy in their own talks . I turned to my side to look at sahil and he seemed lost in his thoughts just blankly staring at the plate . Soon everybody had their lunch and went to rest for a while so that they can have alot of energy for mehendi tonight .

Sahil was still drowning in his thoughts . I looked around the empty hall and noticed that it was only the both of us now . "Sahil what's wrong ? You have been silent the whole time" i asked him and he turned to me and held my hands.

" I am just scared lav i know i am not good enough for you i know i am not as rich as your dad and i probably might not be able to keep you as he kept you . Now that you said you had been introduced to soo many guys i am feeling insecure that what if one day you find one of them who deserves you more than me ? Will you leave me ? " . He voiced out all his fears before me .

I just stood up , Sat on his lap and hugged him tightly . I promised him again and again that i would never ever leave him. It took me almost 20 min to calm him down . I went to my room and saw kia awake and arranging both our clothes and jwellery on 2 chairs so that the morning incident is not repeated .

We slept for a while and then woke up when my mother-in-law came to our room asking us to get ready . "Didi let's do a face mask. " Kia said and handed me one of the lemon and honey face packs. We both put it on and wandered around the room discussing our makeup looks. We ended up deciding that she would do my makeup and I would do hers.

She did a almost metallic silver makeup for me and a nude pink lipstick. She did a beautiful hairstyle and adjusted my duppata perfectly around my body. I am totally in love with this lehenga it is so freaking gorgeous I thanked her so many times for this.

After my makeup it was her turn

After my makeup it was her turn. I did a baby blue make up on her eyes and did outwards curls in her hair. She looks so adorable in this baby blue lehenga. Nazar na lege meri bachi ko .

We walked down together after getting ready and clicking a few pictures together to post later on Instagram

We walked down together after getting ready and clicking a few pictures together to post later on Instagram. The world needs to know who my sister is. Soon all the dance performances started and i got emotional because if how much everyone loves me and sahil together.

It was a huge surprise for me that kia participated in karan's dance, dad's dance and she did a dance of her own. It felt like she already knew that we were going to introduce her to the world as kiara khanna. If I knew that my wedding will mark a beginning of our relationship with her forgetting the how ever the past was I would have gotten married a long time ago.

Dinner felt peaceful with my favorite people around me. We returned to our room to sleep but looks like the youngsters group had another plan. The girls came to our room to call us for a few games which were supposed to last only 1-2 hours but it lasted for 5 hours.

I was worried that we would have dark circles but then I remembered that we have a day of gap between sangeet and Mehendi so we would be fine. I had to drag a half asleep kia to our room. She was asleep even before her head touched the pillow. I chuckled at her pout because I tried to take off her shoes and put her in a comfortable position.

I slept soon after this and we both couldn't wake up in time for breakfast so we instead asked the hotel to send our brunch to our room. We lazed around all day like everyone else because everybody was tooo tiered after last night.  During night dad said he wanted to take me, kia and karan for last dinner as a family before I get married.