Ten

~ ~ Finn ~ ~

~ ~ Finn ~ ~

Stepping from the shower, wrapping a towel around my waist, my phone buzzed.

It was Trixie. I'd sent her a message before I'd jumped in the shower, asking how her first day was going. Well, it is almost over, after four now.

I read it, but instead of replying, I took a chance and called her.

"Hi Finn," she answered, sounding out of breath?

"Hey you. For someone who works in an office, you sound like you're running."

I heard her take an intake of breath. "Actually, I've just jogged down twenty flights of stairs and I'm heading outside now."

She sounded flustered, almost shaken. The hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. "Everything okay, Trix?"

"Yeah, yeah. I just needed to clear my head, get some air." She paused. "Something unexpected came up."

My gut clenched, protectiveness running riot. "Something bad?" It was odd in such a short amount of time that I would happily kick the shit out of anyone who upset her.

Hesitating. "No... not entirely unpleasant." The sound of traffic filtered through our call. "I'm glad you called, Finn. A distraction is what I need right now. So tell me, what's going on with you, what's running through your mind?"

Jesus, I didn't think she was ready to know exactly what was on my mind. But it wouldn't stop me from playing a little. "Distraction is my middle name, Trix. What sort of distraction are we talking about?" My mind flipped back to last night when I pictured her sandwiched between me and Cam and then this morning when I jacked off, thinking about being my head buried in those sweet thighs.

She laughed, and I relaxed, leaning up against the sink basin. "I don't know. What are you offering, Finn?"

Was she for real? What wasn't I offering! But let's see how far I could take this. "Well, if you were here I'd distract you with my mouth... tongue... hands."

"Finn..." She groaned a throaty little moan which shot straight to my dick.

"I'm not hearing a no, Trix." Another sigh. Let's take this up a notch. "Where's your office?"

"Knightsbridge."

Ah, Cam was based in Knightsbridge. "You're close, twenty minutes by tube. Let me dress and I'll come to—" she cut in.

"I'll come to you. Text me your address." Silence. "And Finn. This—whatever this is right now between us. This is me using you as a distraction, no emotional ties"

I could work with that. "Use me as you see fit, Trix. You won't hear any complaints."

We ended the call, and I messaged her my address, looking at the time. Cam usually hit the gym and called round his parents on Mondays, so it was safe to assume we had the place to ourselves for a few hours at least—enough time to make sure Trixie Anders wanted more of what I'm going to give her.